General Discussion

Communication/Media

Fuchsia

Does Microvolts have any other official communication/media platforms?

Is this the only official platform/forum right now?

Will they add an official Discord?

• Like 1

1)Microvolts no tiene otra página, más que la tienda en steam y está página web

2)Está es la única página web oficial 

3)según lo publicado, crearán un canal de discord cuando se lance la face beta para estar más comunicados con la comunidad. 

2 hours ago, Zario said:

1)Microvolts no tiene otra página, más que la tienda en steam y está página web

2)Está es la única página web oficial 

3)según lo publicado, crearán un canal de discord cuando se lance la face beta para estar más comunicados con la comunidad. 

I think isn't very polite and appropiate to answer a thread in a different language than the OP used to communicate.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Sontopo said:

I think isn't very polite and appropiate to answer a thread in a different language than the OP used to communicate.

Exacly but let me try to translate this, pardon me if i get it wrong my spanish is rusty as all fucks
1)Microvolts doesnt have another web page but it has steam and this website
2)This is the only official web page
3)According to what was published there will be an official discord server once the beta us out so they can better communicate with us.

This one isn't official. However, we're doing our best at attempting to centralize the (old & newer) community through the following Discord server: discord.gg/UN66G3gW6Y

You, and anyone else awaiting an official server, are welcome to join!

• Thanks 1
11 hours ago, desafinado56 said:

3)According to what was published there will be an official discord server once the beta us out so they can better communicate with us.

I'm sorry, but I'll take that back. The team has decided not to have an official Discord server. Instead, we will focus more on the forum.

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
1 hour ago, MICROVOLTS said:

I'm sorry, but I'll take that back. The team has decided not to have an official Discord server. Instead, we will focus more on the forum.

is that because it would require extra resources to manage the Discord server? In that case, that would make sense, but I do believe having an official discord server would be pretty good also, but then again it will require twice the effort, updating the website and the discord server.

5 hours ago, NinjaFlank said:

is that because it would require extra resources to manage the Discord server? In that case, that would make sense, but I do believe having an official discord server would be pretty good also, but then again it will require twice the effort, updating the website and the discord server.

Would be easily done with adding some discord staff.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, MICROVOLTS said:

Thats unfortunate since it would let you folk connect more with the playerbase. So do kindly reconsider it.

6 minutes ago, desafinado56 said:

Thats unfortunate since it would let you folk connect more with the playerbase. So do kindly reconsider it.

Would probably be good for the community aswell. More people uses Discord more than logging into the forums.

Edited by Fuchsia
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Oreo said:

This one isn't official. However, we're doing our best at attempting to centralize the (old & newer) community through the following Discord server: discord.gg/UN66G3gW6Y

You, and anyone else awaiting an official server, are welcome to join!

You should really make an permanent link. It has expired unfortunately.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Fuchsia said:

You should really make an permanent link. It has expired unfortunately.

Just kidding... worked in the browser just not directly in Discord...

• Like 3
8 hours ago, MICROVOLTS said:

I think an official Discord server would be great for the game, nearly everyone uses it these days. 

2 hours ago, Micro said:

I think an official Discord server would be great for the game, nearly everyone uses it these days. 

It would be great that if they made an official discord server but they should first concentrate on the forum so it works ok because i cant put links, photos or quote somebody(that posted a picture i think)

Edited by м1.єχє
wrong writing
  • Like 1
23 hours ago, MICROVOLTS said:

I think you should at least have FB, Instagram or Twitter. Not just the forum. 🤨

Not a big fan of a only forum comunity. In 2022 you have to be connected with every social media possible. I hope they will open a discord or something more friendly than a forum , especially for the new generation of microvolts players.