General Discussion

New Features

Marty

What new features will you guys love to see?

I have 2 features i wanna see:

- Ranked mode (Already confirmed)
- Better Anti-Cheat like: EAC (Easy Anti Cheat)

Maybe we can give the devs some inputs what we want, and hope that the will come to the game!.

42 minutes ago, Marty said:

- Better Anti-Cheat like: EAC (Easy Anti Cheat)

Sir, not to be rude but EAC kinda sucks....

47 minutes ago, Marty said:

What new features will you guys love to see?

Would be fun with some new quests/achievements to be able to achive.

3 minutes ago, koof said:

Are all the maps and modes exactly the same or is there new stuff?

I guess the most is the same now in the beginning until they have fixed all issues/bugs they find.

A sandbox mode that let's you play with custom rules. 

Examples: The host gets to choose to change maps ingame, turn damage on / off, make people zombies, spawn arms race weapons, etc. And these matches won't count for exp so they don't get exploited.

The idea is to have fun casual games in this mode, I remember in old MV people wanted to play "no kill" rooms, this way people can do that in a more creative way, plus it could be helpful for testing out your weapons!

1 minute ago, Tanooki said:

A sandbox mode that let's you play with custom rules. 

Examples: The host gets to choose to change maps ingame, turn damage on / off, make people zombies, spawn arms race weapons, etc. And these matches won't count for exp so they don't get exploited.

The idea is to have fun casual games in this mode, I remember in old MV people wanted to play "no kill" rooms, this way people can do that in a more creative way, plus it could be helpful for testing out your weapons!

That sounds fun, i remember playing with my friends hide and seek in the square mode map, they could make something like that.

Just now, BlackMoon said:

That sounds fun, i remember playing with my friends hide and seek in the square mode map, they could make something like that.

Yeah my thought was like how people make custom games in TF2 modded servers etc, it'd be fun to have something similar in microvolts. Fortnite also does the same thing with creative mode now.

Que vuelvan a dar recompensas en los vs de clanes cuando ganaban contra un clan, era divertido que tu clan se juntara para juntos ganar recompensas, después de un tiempo quitaron las recompensas y ya casi nadie quería jugar vs de clane 😞

1 hour ago, Obsidian said:

Sir, not to be rude but EAC kinda sucks....

True, but its better then anything the had before

1 minute ago, Alecsu said:

And I hope they will make accessories from the shop unlimited.

Yeah having to constantly buy accessories was kinda annoying.

Yo quisiera que trajeran de vuelta el modo Lobby-Plaza, era una manera genial de socializar con los demás jugadores y hacer nuevos amigos.

plaza.jpg

10 minutes ago, LOLx4 said:

Yo quisiera que trajeran de vuelta el modo Lobby-Plaza, era una manera genial de socializar con los demás jugadores y hacer nuevos amigos.

That's what made my game perma crash. I couldn't even log into my account when they added that xd.