General Discussion

I'm leaving mv

It was nice the first few months, but I feel that what they do is disrespectful and even more so for all the people who have played all the mv that have come out, waiting so long for this game to see its fall so quickly, even so spending up to $100 so that I don't get anything in capsule, I never thought of retiring for that reason, it was the incredible mismanagement of the game and stupid updates that don't take this game anywhere, they have taken away even the most basic thing which was to raise the level weapons , making a boring game and very full of errors, I would like to know what the point was of increasing 1 level per game to level 100 xddddd, but in the end you will always miss what this game once was at its maximum splendor, att Cranco 

• Like 4

You are right, and I have countless of times gotten almost nothing with plenty of rt to win an enire set. They should 100% make the rt much more affordable or double the winning rates, cause i span almost 20 spins for the golden riffle this patch and i got nothing, and 191 rt/spin it's very, very expensive.

• Like 1