General Discussion

Will there be a battlepass?

Tanooki

Hey everyone, hope you're doing great today! I was wondering if microvolts will adapt a battlepass mechanic in the near future? I feel it'd be a great way to incentivize people to continue playing the game outside of just leveling up and shop options. It could also help with sales, as it would be kinda heartbreaking to see the game go away again since I've seen quite afew games return but handle sales poorly. 

Also as a side note, I really hope god weapons will still be available as weapon skins (obviously with no extra stats or anything, just cosmetic).

Thoughts? I'd like to hear what you guys have to say, and hopefully if the devs reply too!

Honestly, i believe the old missions system wasn't used to its full potential. Would be cool to have seasonal missions to get exclusive dioramas or accessories! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I belive they should add a BattlePass, It will bring a good stream of cash and new content every season. Plus will give the players a reason to play every day. They should add other events and mods imo.

• Like 4
20 minutes ago, Spiffy said:

Honestly, i believe the old missions system wasn't used to its full potential. Would be cool to have seasonal missions to get exclusive dioramas or accessories! 

True with the missions system

43 minutes ago, м1.єχє said:

I think its a good idea but i dont feel its vibes for microvolts we were good without it but i wont mind it, if it gets in the game.

why is it not "vibes for microvolts"? They can create guns/ sets/ parts for the battle pass exclusively, this will give players a reason to grind. And once the battle pass is done with, the guns and parts released from it won't be available anywhere else and will give a nice rarity to the items. The same as the first battle pass that was released in fortnite. It would give me a reason to come back and grind a little every day to get the items I want. 

I think its a great idea and the devs should really consider it.

• Like 1

Me gustaría ver un pase de batalla, muchos estarían pensando en que cada vez se parecería a los juego que ya existen, cuando inició mv me pareció un juego divertido ( recalcó que les fallo como llevar a conocer el juego, la publicidad, si no fuera por que un amigo me dijo no abría conocido el juego) volviendo al tema, después de jugarlo unos 3 años y que las actualizaciones se fueran volviendo cada vez menos constantes llegue a un punto donde yano tenía nada que hacer dentro del juego, ya solo entraba jugaba 2 partidas y me salí por que no habían misiones que completar que te otorgen una recompensa que te hacen quedarte y seguir jugando por conseguirlas, eso hace que te diviertas dentro del juego aparte de su jugabilidad, así que un pase de batalla dentro del juego aria que uno se quedara a completar misiones que lo entretengan para recibir una recompensa, además sería un buen ingreso para seguir manteniendo el servidor y no que en 2 años desaparezca por no tener buenos ingresos, lo cual me lleva a pensar, no sólo yo sino muchos jugadores, que un pase de batalla debe de quedar exclusivo, no deben sacar cosas que otros jugadores en su momento les fui difícil optener o que se tomaron el tiempo de completar para su recompensa, la exclusividad en todos los juegos es algo muy preciado para los jugadores, y si otro jugadores quieren tener cosas que no pudieron conseguir pueden utilizar el evento de tradeo que me pareció super bien que lo implementarán, así el juego tendría jugadores todos los días completando Misiones divirtiéndose, como jugadores que juegan en competitivo y otros que solo están para divertirse y pasarla bien, pdt:Gracias por leer todo. 

They could, but I don't think it's necessary. Although, since many of the content updates of Microvolts were themed, they could very easily do it. A "Knights" Battlepass, a "Pirates" ones, "Gods", things like that.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Micro said:

They could, but I don't think it's necessary. Although, since many of the content updates of Microvolts were themed, they could very easily do it. A "Knights" Battlepass, a "Pirates" ones, "Gods", things like that.

I like the idea of a god theme update like zeus C.H.I.P

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Fuchsia said:

I don't believe a battlepass suits Microvolts, should be more like mini events/quests more frequently.

They can have both!

Edited by Tanooki

a battle pass with a theme for each season of the ranked mode would make sense 

Imo a battle pass provides more motivation to grind a particular game to me games where its just free no p2w but all the skins cost money example VAL,Fortnite,League of Legends Games like these where you have to pay a amount of money for a cosmetic change kind of gets boring faster because you just have no reason to grind except your virtual "rank" So adding a battle pass that rewards "Game Time" and "Good Rewards For the Buck" Is a really extreme Positive Feature for the user base. Especially ones who get tired of using the default skins. (Mostly Teenagers)

Edited by KiritoAims
Adding on to the words lol
  • Like 2

That would be pretty neat!

On 8/26/2022 at 5:08 AM, KiritoAims said:

a battle pass with a theme for each season of the ranked mode would make sense 

Imo a battle pass provides more motivation to grind a particular game to me games where its just free no p2w but all the skins cost money example VAL,Fortnite,League of Legends Games like these where you have to pay a amount of money for a cosmetic change kind of gets boring faster because you just have no reason to grind except your virtual "rank" So adding a battle pass that rewards "Game Time" and "Good Rewards For the Buck" Is a really extreme Positive Feature for the user base. Especially ones who get tired of using the default skins. (Mostly Teenagers)

• Like 1