General Discussion

Closed Beta Access - I miss MV so bad.

Hatuky

Istg if I ain't getting a key I'm gonna end up crying.
I don't want to wait another couple months.

I miss this game which was my whole childing for 5 years lmaoooo.

I used to be "SuperGroup" which was a dumb nickname back then but I was 10yo goddam.
Time sure flies when you're having fun.
I'm not sure how they're gonna pick "experienced" past players. But I sure do hope to get into it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
On 8/22/2022 at 8:40 AM, MICROVOLTS said:

We would like to involve as many testers as possible, so as long as the registered members are not exceeded the number of beta keys we have, you will be highly likely able to join the test. Plus, we are not going to promote this closed beta news anywhere else but on this forum and our website.ย 

Here you can see what they told us about if were all gonna get keys or not, as long as they have enough keys everyone will probably join the beta.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, BlackMoon said:

Here you can see what they told us about if were all gonna get keys or not, as long as they have enough keys everyone will probably join the beta.

Damm.
I hope to meet you in game then.
I will be Hatuky ๐Ÿ™‚

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, lamachawn said:

I hope we will all get keys. I love this game too much.

The number of keys is limited so my guess is that the first 100/200 that sign up will get it. Guess weยดll have to wait until september to find out who got them.

11 minutes ago, Augustus said:

The number of keys is limited so my guess is that the first 100/200 that sign up will get it. Guess weยดll have to wait until september to find out who got them.

Depends on how many people they want on the closed beta tbh. They said they want as many as possible so theres a possibility there will be more than that.

26 minutes ago, BlackMoon said:

Depends on how many people they want on the closed beta tbh. They said they want as many as possible so theres a possibility there will be more than that.

They also said they are limited so i though they had for exemple 200 keys for it but werent sure if 200 people would sign up. The more get the experience the CBT the better imo. Theyยดll get more feedback. unless they say how many keys they have we will have to wait.