General Discussion

OG Microvolts

Hatuky

Damm I can't believe my eyes that it's finally coming back.
I remember the game when it was released and I was so young but still played it.
I miss it so much I played when I was around 10-15.

I can't express how much I respect the old community and friends I've made along the way.

People probably don't remember me but god I miss it.

• Like 1

Its lovely that its finally coming back but im not going to lie, i feel a bit disapointed that it doesnt seem they have changed much about the game. A lot of us were expecting an updated look but well have to wiat and see what changes were made.

5 minutes ago, desafinado56 said:

Its lovely that its finally coming back but im not going to lie, i feel a bit disapointed that it doesnt seem they have changed much about the game. A lot of us were expecting an updated look but well have to wiat and see what changes were made.

I agree with that.
However it is just the beginning of a new era of the game.
I'm looking forward to the game and hopefully it won't drop lower than the OG one.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Tooky said:

I agree with that.
However it is just the beginning of a new era of the game.
I'm looking forward to the game and hopefully it won't drop lower than the OG one.

Same. Idk about you but i would love to see some old MV youtubers comeback. The nostalgia would hit like a train. Especially Yuki, i loved his videos and accompanied his streams on twitch for 2 years... sadly he decided to delete it all ... such is life i guess.

21 minutes ago, Augustus said:

Same. Idk about you but i would love to see some old MV youtubers comeback. The nostalgia would hit like a train. Especially Yuki, i loved his videos and accompanied his streams on twitch for 2 years... sadly he decided to delete it all ... such is life i guess.

Damm Yukister and Hammy dudeee.
and the top clans BlackBox and Forbidden goddam the nostalgia

• Like 1

I remember watching Yukister's video of him just opening the pirate weapons in the capsule and raging after getting the same ones over and over again.

1 hour ago, BlackMoon said:

I remember watching Yukister's video of him just opening the pirate weapons in the capsule and raging after getting the same ones over and over again.

wait can i .. oh i can brb *procedes to spend more 20 dolars in rt* And in the end he bought a god weapon ... i belive it was the mg. Also he had a series of him just playing mv and chilling ... man i miss them.

I also. I still see screenshots of the old mv to feel nostalgic that this great game was, I really want to be in the beta with all of you.

59 minutes ago, Luna said:

I also. I still see screenshots of the old mv to feel nostalgic that this great game was, I really want to be in the beta with all of you.

I have like 3 screenshots and they are all shit, but its still nice to look at my old snazzy ninja ๐Ÿ˜›

11 hours ago, desafinado56 said:

I have like 3 screenshots and they are all shit, but its still nice to look at my old snazzy ninja ๐Ÿ˜›

Sadly i dont have any screenshots but i have MVS on steam and can see others screenshots.