General Discussion

Are our Microvolts accounts gonna return to us?

dadipro3

Hey as a old Microvolts player since 2012 like me there are others here that spent not small amount of money on thier microvolts account and its kinda frustrating to start over again and agian, are our microvotls accounts gonna return to us with the all stuff included?

Edited by dadipro3

Absolutely not, as it was confirmed before and as it is common sense, aside from the fact that the data base of our accs info was not included when masangsoft bough microvolts it is also common sense to understand that aside from this game having a fairly small comunity which may not benefit them that much in the sense of money, also giving back accs full of items and with high level just cuts three quarters of their profits. Moreover, it is not masangsoft's fault that microvolts was deleted, they just bought the game that was being sold, they are not responsable for the actions of the previous owners and should not be taken acountable for people losing accs they have worked on and invested a lot of many on. Just like what is gonna happen with ToyHeroes, although many people playing it might not know it's gonna close or even if they know they still played for a few years and invested a lot of money, the game was anounced to be illegal and nobody is at fault for the prople playing it losing their accs.

2 minutes ago, RudeGuy said:

Yuck. Once I was reminding ppl that ToyHeroes is a illegal game and got perm ban from it lmfao.

Yeah the staff was giving bans rly subjectivly. It rly sucked and they are not fit to create a game or own their own game, hope they stop scamming people in the future.

2 minutes ago, desafinado56 said:

Wouldnt mind if there was a welcome back thing where they gave us some stuff back.

A poorly-done 'i was in the previous microvolts' shirt!

• Like 1

Man i wish. When the game shut down i had my inventory the way i wanted. But if that were to happ'en what would peoples interest be in spending money in the game? Also they probably didnt get the players data when they bought the same sence they wanted to make changes.

No, you have to start fresh like most people in this thread said. MasangSoft only bought the IP and development rights for Microvolts.

On 8/23/2022 at 8:54 PM, zScopion said:

They will probably reward beta testers.

what beta test? 😂

2 minutes ago, Fuchsia said:

They wont, as they said in the message. Youre getting a full complete reset after the beta.

Doesn't mean they won't reward people after the fact...

Just now, NinjaFlank said:

Doesn't mean they won't reward people after the fact...

That's what I'm trying to say! Most of the games reward beta testers after release with cosmetics, not in-game currency.

Your just gonna lose everything you got in the beta, they might give you some reward like an accessory or even a weapon for being a beta tester when it fully releases.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, zScopion said:

Closed Beta starts next week from 30th August and will last for a week or even more if needed.

there's gonna be a fucking beta in 5 days? how did i not know about this? my calendar is now empty for MV XD

I feel like a hat item or a small accessory would be a cute after-beta item to give out to beta testers. Seeing as how the current devs seem to be active on the forum, it could be possible!

1 hour ago, Tanooki said:

I feel like a hat item or a small accessory would be a cute after-beta item to give out to beta testers. Seeing as how the current devs seem to be active on the forum, it could be possible!

Yea i think that would be cool 

Would be really pointless of them to give out free stuff when their "news" is about how they wanna keep everthing as fair as possible for everyone. The only "gift/reward" you would possibly get is a *Beta-Tester* title. Would be pointless to reset everything if they would give every beta tester free stuff afterwards tbh.

Edited by Fuchsia
8 minutes ago, Fuchsia said:

Would be really pointless of them to give out free stuff when their "news" is about how they wanna keep everthing as fair as possible for everyone. The only "gift/reward" you would possibly get is a *Beta-Tester* title. Would be pointless to reset everything if they would give every beta tester free stuff afterwards tbh.

Lol, makes absolutely 0 sense, is this the first time you've heard of Beta rewards? What would being fair have to do with giving a gift to those who beta tested the game? How is that anyway unfair at all? Their whole comeback is based on no more P2W, not being "fair". 

Edited by NinjaFlank