General Discussion

What new things could be added to the game?

Augustus

What new things could be added to the game?

Last night i was thiking about new things that could be added to MV and I remembered a few things that were in the game and that could be added:

1 - Battle Pass: A BP with a decent price could give the game a good cashflow to stabilize its economy. Also unique skins and guns could be given as prizes as long as they werent super op.

2- Daily Missions: Have a set of daily tasks for player to complete to get a reward (xp/mp booster | mp | batery)

3- New Game Modes: Floor is Lava mode from the pirated version of the game is an actual fun game mode. Can be played as the old Square Mode where players can sit around and talk while having to do parkour to avoid the lava.

4- Special Events: If anyone here ever played Metin you might be familiar with the game X&O. A special map could be developed where an Admin or a MOD could create a X&O game mode where players have to guess the right answer [Ex: Microvolts came out in july 2010. X = True | O = False] by standing on a square with the right answer. (Give players maximum of 10 seconds or less to choose to avoid cheating (After a few round make the choosing time smaller))

5- Art Contests: Allow players to do sketches of new skins and put them to vote. The most voted by the community gets added to the game on a future update. 

These were just a few things i though/ remembered about that i personaly would like to see in the game.

Tell me what you guys think and what would you like to see in the game.

• Like 1

I'm 100% down for a battle pass, great idea, everybody is doing it. Wouldn't mind paying 10 euros for a Battle pass that would grant me some guns/skins. Another great thing I wish they bring back is the Boss Fight, and I hope they introduce more rewards for beating it, that would be amazing. The game already has a lot of re-playability, eg. The bomb game mode, Team Deathmatch, Arms Race, Zombie Mode. All great repayable modes.

Awh man I can't wait to get my hands on this game again..