General Discussion

Server Stabilization

Nostalgy

Hey guys! I hope you like the server stabilization update!

Features:

• 2 hours of less torture because the game will be closed so we can apply the update ^^
  • Less time for you to play because we ALL know how much you love this game 😄
  • Time to go find something else to do, maybe thinking if it's worth it.
  • Use your money on something else.

Upcoming features next update:

• More server stabilization because we aren't stable enough.
  • Already seen sets for milking purposes.
  • NOT-a-map - Yes you heard it, a new map!
  • Less communication
    • Director's comment: We have been focusing too much on communication, we need to use less words and letters in order to reach out to the emptiness this game is heading into.
  • Nullification of the upgrade system
    • Progession in this game is truly little, we need to make it less for the player so we can lose as much motivation as possible, we all know, motivation ruins the game haha.

That will be it for today, thank you.

Edited by Nostalgy
  • Haha 3

You should keep that for yourself, even if you hate how is the game going right now there's no need to post something like this. This wont fix anything.

46 minutes ago, MagmaXD15 said:

You should keep that for yourself, even if you hate how is the game going right now there's no need to post something like this. This wont fix anything.

Wow, you must be really fun at parties. Do you also tell people to stop laughing or dancing? It was a joke Mr. Rightman. I can express myself and speak my mind how I want as long as I don't offend people ^^

Edited by Nostalgy
  • Like 1

But what if a developer of the game reads this? (i just hope they do read the forum atleast) You must be the one that is fun at parties. 

19 hours ago, MagmaXD15 said:

But what if a developer of the game reads this? (i just hope they do read the forum atleast) You must be the one that is fun at parties. 

do you still have hope for this game? if yes i feel sorry for you.  

the devs must have been reading or at least knowing stuff about what the community writes on the forum. The sad reality is that they dont even care about making the game playable again, all of this is just a cashgrab

i hope it will just close soon again.

Edited by XVII - The Star
  • Like 2