Off-Topic

Thank you for your support + Mopsie problem

MyMoneyBack

Hello guys,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for encouraging me to post this. I really feel supported, this is part of the beauty that always has been MV. I hope this could last for ever despite the problem that we all know from the actual state of the game.

My main concern is about a user named "Mopsie", he owes me some stuff... no need to go deeper in the explanation, we all know...

I wish thing could be solved in the future and once again i would like to thank you,

Regards

4 minutes ago, MyMoneyBack said:

Hello guys,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for encouraging me to post this. I really feel supported, this is part of the beauty that always has been MV. I hope this could last for ever despite the problem that we all know from the actual state of the game.

My main concern is about a user named "Mopsie", he owes me some stuff... no need to go deeper in the explanation, we all know...

I wish thing could be solved in the future and once again i would like to thank you,

Regards

This needs more info on what really happened. I'm assuming that you were scammed due to your name and talking about another player owing you "some stuff".
What did you do? What does the player owe you?
How were you scammed? Did he get access to your bank account. If yes how?

It's quite hard to get to the bottom of it if there's no details about it. All I see right now is that you were not careful. (Again, assuming that you were scammed)

• Like 1

Can you provide more information? Sounds like a rather serious situation so if you'd prefer to speak on Discord, my DMs are open. If there's something I can do to help, or if the team can help in some way I'd gladly forward them the information. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1