Off-Topic

MP shop help

Tairn

Hi, I just started playing this game and I have no clue how the different weapon grades work in the shop. With the sniper weapons you have A, B, C and D. From what I get is that A doesnt have any stat buffs or nerfs, C is more of a reload speed thing but B and D are the same? Is there a difference between them? Or is that a bug? And what grade weapons would be preferably used? I'm a bit lost here.

I messed up the comment so I will make a new one.
No one will ever know what I did wrong ๐Ÿ˜•

Edited by MrPieman

Every weapon type enhances a certain stat. You can also upgrade any stat if you have any weapon type in the inventory. (you also need to unequip the weapon).
Default weapons and A types already have the same stats and the same stat enhanced but A Type you can upgrade.
Attention!
The weapon types are all being compared with a default weapon. A Type is the only type to not follow this rule due to being the same as a default weapon as explained above.

Melee:
A Type: Increases Run Speed
B Type: Increases Range the most but it also increases Power and less Run Speed
C Type: Increases Power, has the same Range and less Run Speed

Melee weapon upgrades:
-Run Speed
-Range
-Power

Rifle:
A Type: Has the best Reload Speed out of any of them and kind of in the middle when it comes to the other stats compared to the other weapon types
B Type: Increases Power but less Fire Rate, Accuracy, Reload Speed and less Ammo in the magazine and total
C Type: Increases Fire Rate, Accuracy and more Ammo in the magazine and total but less Power and Reload Speed

Rifle weapon upgrades:
-Power
-Accuracy
-Ammo

Shotgun:
A Type: Has the best Reload Speed and Ammo (magazine and total) out of any of them
B Type: Increases Power the most and also increases Accuracy but less Firing Rate, Reload Speed and Ammo in the magazine and total
C Type: Increases Firing Rate, Power and Accuracy but less Reload Speed and even less Ammo in the magazine and total

Shotgun weapon upgrades:
-Power
-Firing Rate
-Reload Speed

Sniper:
A Type: Has the best Reload Speed
B Type: Increases Power, same Firing Rate and Ammo but less Zoom Speed and Reload Speed
C Type: Increases Zoom Speed, Firing Rate and it also increases Ammo in the magazine and total but less Power and Reload Speed
D Type: Has the same stats as B Type but the difference is that B Type you can Zoom 2x wich every other weapon type can only Zoom 1x

Sniper weapon upgrades:
-Reload Speed
-Zoom Speed
-Power

Gatling:
A Type: More Speed while Firing and Ammo
B Type: Increases Accuracy the most, same amount of Power and Warm Up Speed but less Ammo and Speed while Firing
C Type: Increases Power and Accuracy but less Warm Up Speed, Speed while Firing and less Ammo

Gatling weapon upgrades:
-Warm Up Speed
-Power
-Speed while Firing

Bazooka:
A Type: Has the best Firing Rate
B Type: Increases Bullet Speed the most, same Power and Ammo and Blast Radius but less Firing Rate
C Type: Increases Power and Bullet Speed, same Blast Radius but less Firing Rate and Ammo in the magazine and total

Bazooka weapon upgrades:
-Firing Rate
-Power
-Bullet Speed

Grenade Launcher:
A Type: Has the best Power
B Type: Increases Firing Rate, Blast Radius, Ammo and same Reload Speed but less Power
C Type: Increases Blast Radius the most, Ammo and same Reload Speed but less Power and Firing Rate

Grenade Launcher weapon upgrades:
-Blast Radius
-Power
-Firing Rate

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

In case you ask what I use then here it is.

A or C Type melee. A Type with Run Speed upgrade and C Type with Power upgrade.
C Type Rifle with Power upgrade.
B Type Shotgun with Reload Speed upgrade.
D Type Sniper with Zoom Speed upgrade.
C Type Gatling with Warm Up Speed upgrade.
B Type Bazooka with Bullet Speed upgrade.
C Type Grenade Launcher with Blast Radius upgrade.

Be aware that if you decide to try my build keep in mind that it may not be for you. I'm at best, giving you guidance.
The only way to know what you like more is to experiment everything (its way easier if you try them all with the 100 MP weapon because you will cry for MP when your above level 100).

• Like 2

Oh wow thank you so much for the very detailed answer! This really helps a lot๐Ÿ™‚ย It isn't confusing at all. I'll come back to you when I'll have more questions in the future. Thank you so much!

• Like 1