General Discussion

PETITION to add chance for complete "Package Sets" in RT capsule! ๐Ÿ“ฆ

Rinkito

Chance for complete "Package Sets" in RT capsule  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Should MVR dev' include chance of Package of complete sets/parts in RT capsule ?

• YES!
    • Nahยก

Why this isn't a thing already ?
From now on this should be update and add in every RT capsule.ย ๐Ÿ‘

Boxset.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
28 minutes ago, SpectralWolfeh said:

I like the idea. Sadly they'd find someway to profit by making the capsule more expensive or something.

Very true!
It's sad.

I've talked about this with my fellow moderators and if I recall correctly they all agreed and thought it was a good idea. I think it would really standardize and modernize the capsule system if you got a rare item you receive the full set, I've had many players come to me and give feedback that they've gotten the same rare item multiple times in a row and it feels very bad. I know it's far from what we have now, but I think every set should be 1/20 from the capsule at $1 per spin. I don't like to see that some capsules are nearly $3 per spin, it hurts.

• Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Volt said:

I've talked about this with my fellow moderators and if I recall correctly they all agreed and thought it was a good idea. I think it would really standardize and modernize the capsule system if you got a rare item you receive the full set, I've had many players come to me and give feedback that they've gotten the same rare item multiple times in a row and it feels very bad. I know it's far from what we have now, but I think every set should be 1/20 from the capsule at $1 per spin. I don't like to see that some capsules are nearly $3 per spin, it hurts.

When you can get duplicates it means the items that you get are more rare.

Thats why adding full sets makes it really not so rare anymore since its 100% guaranteed you will get all the items you want from 1 lucky spin.

Also the problem with duplicates is that they dont sell for any mp.

Tell me where the logic is when a mp item in the same capsule sells just as much as a rare rt item (390 mp)?ย 

Its complete bs and should be changed. Either add trade or up the mp price to 10.000 mp or so

The only thing to change is the management of duplicates. As of now I have the same 7 Pandora tops. 6 of them are useless.

do you want to make them useful:

- create an upgrade system which requires a duplicate to be Made or some value for doing it without money for f2p players as per done on Gachas such as Genshin impact. You get a duplicate you hate, you gain nothing but you at least receive for example a level. After maximizing the levels you will have a glowing weapon with glowing hits.

players are damn happy and masangsoft earjs so much money that they cant see even in dreams, all parts are happy

- Set a trade system Or create an internal trade system which helps you to switch the item you got with another item you want from 5 random capsule items. No abuse from player, you trade with the system.

- change the capsule as the limited capsules: if you win it, you cant win it again

yeah, this was from the past, but the mv then removed it until now. but for some sets, you can still get 1 set, sets with accessories are no longer sold

What is the purpose of adding these packages to complete your set if the game gives you the feeling that it may close in the coming months.

Do you really think that the problem lies in the fact that you do not have the completed sets and the players leave because of this?

Do you really think that this idea will bring back players or new players?

Right now, this game needs new maps, mp after each match, new game modes, the old weapon upgrade system, etc. These updates bring players not packs for sets.

"You really saved the game from being closed with this idea and the petition you made. Good job!"

ย 

• Like 2
18 hours ago, Alecsu said:

What is the purpose of adding these packages to complete your set if the game gives you the feeling that it may close in the coming months.

Do you really think that the problem lies in the fact that you do not have the completed sets and the players leave because of this?

Do you really think that this idea will bring back players or new players?

- Theย purpose of this petition is to let the players who're spending or savings RT have a chanceย to get the full set that they want and maybe get their spending worth, I know players numbers keep decreasing but who know?
- No, 'cause compare current MVR to others past MV versions with their issues overall I'm already dissapointed.ย ๐Ÿ˜”
- Maybe, Maybe not, But will it help a little(?) depend on the dev' team choice.โ˜๏ธ

ย 

19 hours ago, Alecsu said:

Right now, this game needs new maps, mp after each match, new game modes, the old weapon upgrade system, etc. These updates bring players not packs for sets.

- I agree , But how with old weapon system upgrade when new player with +1 weapon can fight against +9 weapon player ? (skills aside) while currently
few Mp and few battery & you'll get maybe fair fight right away (aside of weapon ABC version balancing).
- I know I'm also dissapointed that we get mostly paid/RT sets for update so far.
-There're players who plays for weapon collections and fashion collections....๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ
- Since MVR launch (5 months ago) many were requested MP after match, new modes and more, But now at this point I'mย convice they heard it and they don't want to, So find other idea around it for now.

ย 

ย 

20 hours ago, Alecsu said:

"You really saved the game from being closed with this idea and the petition you made. Good job!"

No, I can't save the game, I'm not with dev' team who get to decide.
I just wish the game are/can be better.ย ๐Ÿ‘€
I don'tย expect the update that have a big chance at this point...but at least little by little.๐Ÿ˜Œ