General Discussion

graphics bug I guess

Sorel

So I haven a friend who's graphics work kinda trash, he keeps the best graphic settings and the writting in the game is blurry bcs the color of the texts are inconsistent and they look blurry. And the rest of the game is kinda worse graphicswise for some reason. Did anybidy encounter this? Does anybody know how to fix it?

12 hours ago, Sorel said:

So I haven a friend who's graphics work kinda trash, he keeps the best graphic settings and the writting in the game is blurry bcs the color of the texts are inconsistent and they look blurry. And the rest of the game is kinda worse graphicswise for some reason. Did anybidy encounter this? Does anybody know how to fix it?

What resolution does he use and what monitor he is using? Is the monitor 24 or 27 inch? Is the monitor 1080p or 1440p?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
10 hours ago, Accelerator said:

can you provide more information?

- screenshot of the problem

- resolution of the game

- resolution of the monitor

- graphic card

He should indeed provide more information.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
11 hours ago, Twister said:

It's them who fucked up the resolution pixels. Theres nothing he can really do

I play on 1440p high settings with some changes here and there and my game looks fine. Sure it isn't the best looking game but it still looks okay.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
On 1/2/2024 at 9:07 AM, MrPieman said:

What resolution does he use and what monitor he is using? Is the monitor 24 or 27 inch? Is the monitor 1080p or 1440p?

Sry for the late response guys, I had been a bit busy. So, I don't think the size of his laptop screen matters, it would make no sense, he used the biggest resolution, the same that I am using. His game just is a bit blurry. This did not happen to him on Toy heroes or MVS so idk why this is happening on MVR.

On 1/1/2024 at 11:04 PM, Accelerator said:

can you provide more information?

- screenshot of the problem

- resolution of the game

- resolution of the monitor

- graphic card

I'll provide a screenshot or picture soon enough. I didn't think it was necessary, thought this might've happened to others too.

• Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, Sorel said:

Sry for the late response guys, I had been a bit busy. So, I don't think the size of his laptop screen matters, it would make no sense, he used the biggest resolution, the same that I am using. His game just is a bit blurry. This did not happen to him on Toy heroes or MVS so idk why this is happening on MVR.

Size of the monitor kind of matters if im not mistaken.

• Confused 1
17 hours ago, vav said:

My brother i think he already left.
Hope is kinda lost.

So because I didn't fully understand your comment and gave you the confused emoji you decided to give me that same emoji on every comment that I put on this post!? xD

• Haha 1
  • Davi locked and unlocked this topic

Sry, guys, I have not gotten a screenshot yet, unfortunately my friend is a student and he couldn't open his computer this days, and I can't force him to, so I will be bsck with a screenshot although I sm pretty sure it's not a matter of screen size, his laptop is normal size and uses the best resolution🤷‍♂️.

9 hours ago, Sorel said:

Sry, guys, I have not gotten a screenshot yet, unfortunately my friend is a student and he couldn't open his computer this days, and I can't force him to, so I will be bsck with a screenshot although I sm pretty sure it's not a matter of screen size, his laptop is normal size and uses the best resolution🤷‍♂️.

I thought it was a desktop.

If I'm not mistaken what's recommended for monitor sizes are: (correct me if I'm wrong)
24 inch for 1080p
27 inch for 1440p
32 inch for 4k

But it is laptop so I don't know anything about that.
And don't worry. Send a screenshot when you can.

8 hours ago, MrPieman said:

I thought it was a desktop.

If I'm not mistaken what's recommended for monitor sizes are: (correct me if I'm wrong)
24 inch for 1080p
27 inch for 1440p
32 inch for 4k

But it is laptop so I don't know anything about that.
And don't worry. Send a screenshot when you can.

Size doesn't matter....

• Haha 1
On 1/4/2024 at 3:19 PM, Sorel said:

it kind of does matter, i always had issues on my old old laptop having a Screen Resolution of 1680x945 and it always had issues when i used to play fullscreen with it.

• Thanks 1
On 1/2/2024 at 12:33 AM, Sorel said:

Hi guys

Hey there! It sounds like your friend might be experiencing a graphics issue in their game. Blurry text and inconsistent colors can be frustrating. One potential solution could be adjusting the in-game graphics settings, ensuring they match the capabilities of the system.

• Like 1