General Discussion

Daily / Weekly MP rewards should be increase. 🤔

Rinkito

So many and mostly request since MVR launch on Steam :Earn MP from match".
So here's my deal should ease up for players, "IF" Dev' want to keep disable match MP. ☝️

(Had this idea before RT was earnable & 6 daily and weekly missions which is something positive for players👍 but didn't have courage until being bored again(=⤙=))

Daily Missions MP
Increase MP rewards from about 120+ per mission to 700+. 
Weekly Mission MP

Increase MP rewards from about 700+ per mission to 2,500+  (Or 3,000+).

Currently MP Earn per weeks (Estimate)
7 days of dailies / 42 missions = 5,040 MP (2 Spins)
6 Missions of Weekly = 4,200 MP (roughly 2 Spins)

(My Comment)✍️
Recently I've been saving 4 weeks clear all dailies and weeklies worth of MP and can only do 14 spins just to get scraps and here we go again....
The process is so slow and rewards is like an Ilussions, Choice from shop is merde, That is why players left (aside balancing weapon and gameplay experience)
Weekly rewards feels like more for daily
Why player wants "MP per match" one of the reason "Microvolts / Micovolts Surge / Toywars /トイ・ウォーズ / Toyheroes" at least players that spend amount of 1 hr and played well earn better and feels more rewarded.(Player already can try to do 4-5 cap' spins from 1 or 2 good games)😤

• Sad 1
3 hours ago, Rinkito said:

So many and mostly request since MVR launch on Steam :Earn MP from match".
So here's my deal should ease up for players, "IF" Dev' want to keep disable match MP. ☝️

(Had this idea before RT was earnable & 6 daily and weekly missions which is something positive for players👍 but didn't have courage until being bored again(=⤙=))

Daily Missions MP
Increase MP rewards from about 120+ per mission to 700+. 
Weekly Mission MP

Increase MP rewards from about 700+ per mission to 2,500+  (Or 3,000+).

Currently MP Earn per weeks (Estimate)
7 days of dailies / 42 missions = 5,040 MP (2 Spins)
6 Missions of Weekly = 4,200 MP (roughly 2 Spins)

(My Comment)✍️
Recently I've been saving 4 weeks clear all dailies and weeklies worth of MP and can only do 14 spins just to get scraps and here we go again....
The process is so slow and rewards is like an Ilussions, Choice from shop is merde, That is why players left (aside balancing weapon and gameplay experience)
Weekly rewards feels like more for daily
Why player wants "MP per match" one of the reason "Microvolts / Micovolts Surge / Toywars /トイ・ウォーズ / Toyheroes" at least players that spend amount of 1 hr and played well earn better and feels more rewarded.(Player already can try to do 4-5 cap' spins from 1 or 2 good games)😤

You need to give up, nothing will happen..

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
22 hours ago, Baran01 said:

You need to give up, nothing will happen..

The fall of ToyHeroes also meant the fall for MicroVolts.