Inventory

MrPieman

Inventory  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Do you guys like it?

Hello everyone!

ย 

Do you guys like it!?

When I was a kid I always wanted a complete inventory in MVS. MVR gave me that chance with what it was given so here you go.

Also, I have no more "reason" to spend on this game anymore. I'll continue to play it but I will not spend on it anymore because my inventory is complete. I'm just going to get Membership from now on and that's because 10 euros to "waste" doesn't bother me much.

I would like for you to submit your vote and send your inventory here just for fun. ๐Ÿ™‚
ย 

imagem_2023-12-18_204947604.png

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Sorel said:

Poor Simon silently suffering in that corner: "WDYM NO REASON!!!?"

Basic set given to the man. Along with the basic weapons.
Not truly default.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Swagettie said:

I really do like what I see! I miss the times I had a stacked inventory but the times of having money has left my life I think hahaha

You like what you see but 83% seems to NOT like it at all haha.
They made me "curious" now. Im just questioning to myself what they didn't like.

Edited by MrPieman
8 hours ago, MrPieman said:

You like what you see but 83% seems to NOT like it at all haha.
They made me "curious" now. Im just questioning to myself what they didn't like.

I wouldnen't worry too much about it. The people on the forums seem to be quite toxic from time to time and don't really like to be positive or supportive about stuff...

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Swagettie said:

I wouldnen't worry too much about it. The people on the forums seem to be quite toxic from time to time and don't really like to be positive or supportive about stuff...

I am very much aware of that.

I'm not worried I'm simply now wondering what they didn't like about it, maybe if they told me I could maybe "upgrade it".