General Discussion

LITERALLY LOST 400 ITEMS

Zoia

Literally jsut logged in and I lost over 400 items, RT, MP, Sets, Guns. everything, I have LOTS of recordings in my youtube channel and now i have exactly 33 items in total, WTF JUST HPPND

Hello Zoia! This happened to me as well. Simply close the game and update it. For some reason, you can start up the game before you update it which results in this issue.

Sorry for not having a solution but I got to ask one thing. Do you guys play through Steam? (or is it the only way to play the game)

Edited by MrPieman
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, MrPieman said:

Sorry for not having a solution but I got to ask one thing. Do you guys play through Steam? (or is it the only way to play the game)

Yes, Steam is the only way to play Microvolts Recharged.

• Thanks 1
33 minutes ago, MrPieman said:

That makes me very uneasy to open the game.

Why's that? Steam is a very safe and trusted platform, no unsafe games make it to their platform.

5 minutes ago, Volt said:

Why's that? Steam is a very safe and trusted platform, no unsafe games make it to their platform.

IK Steam is safe but then why did they lose everything? And I feel like they are not trolling.

32 minutes ago, MrPieman said:

IK Steam is safe but then why did they lose everything? And I feel like they are not trolling.

These disappearing item issues should have been resolved I believe, I think it was caused by their game client not matching the server's version, as someone else mentioned. Everything should be good now, the last thing this issue was is a breach of security or accounts.

• Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, Volt said:

These disappearing item issues should have been resolved I believe, I think it was caused by their game client not matching the server's version, as someone else mentioned. Everything should be good now, the last thing this issue was is a breach of security or accounts.

Ah I see. 
TY as idk how these stuff works.

1 hour ago, MrPieman said:

Ah I see. 
TY as idk how these stuff works.

No problem! Hope your worries are gone my friend ^^

I lost my account when I logged in to a website that wasn't linked to steam but it asked to log in with steam

3 hours ago, Joe said:

I lost my account when I logged in to a website that wasn't linked to steam but it asked to log in with steam

Still lost?

1 hour ago, Baran01 said:

Still lost?

I don't know how they do it but they can still change your security layer . so it's not always safe

Edited by Joe