General Discussion

Trading system!

Centavito

Hello MVR Team,

Please create a trading system to allow people to trade their duplicate items it is not fair that you take our money and do not allow us to trade items in the game. Microvolts and Microvolts Surge allowed us to do so, may you please bring back this options I believe it will make them game better and make the community happy.

• Like 3
45 minutes ago, Centavito said:

Hello MVR Team,

Please create a trading system to allow people to trade their duplicate items it is not fair that you take our money and do not allow us to trade items in the game. Microvolts and Microvolts Surge allowed us to do so, may you please bring back this options I believe it will make them game better and make the community happy.

I wish so to.
They don't have any intentions to do so but the problem is thats it NEEDS to happen.
They say they don't do it because of a MP exploit. I think this is just an excuse but the h*ll do I know.

Yet another post about trading, I so wish they will add trading since I mention trading everytime I have the chance, and did also mention add trading in my last post about using 150$ worth of rt for only 1 set with duplicates.

7 hours ago, MrPieman said:

I wish so to.
They don't have any intentions to do so but the problem is thats it NEEDS to happen.
They say they don't do it because of a MP exploit. I think this is just an excuse but the h*ll do I know.

Also, any exploit that probably not even half the players will ever use is not worth making the entire group of people that spend money in this game mad, personal opinion, that would be the dumbest reason.

Edited by Sorel
  • Like 1

commercial exchange 150$ = 16395 RT for 1 set? , good idea bro . I can spin the capsule I want rather than doing this nonsense. It can include 3 dishes - 6 dishes