General Discussion

About MP capsules

MrPieman

Hello everyone!
Devs if you are seeing this please take notes.
The new MP capsules are going to be cool don't get me wrong BUT I and many others won't be able to open it because there's no MP to gain per match. Only through levels and challenges but we all know that is not enough. Not many people are spending RT as far as I know and the RT you get through challenges is not going to give you enough MP if you decide to sell what you get with RT.
To the Devs of the game I say this:

Put MP gained per match even if it is a 1/3 of the EXP gained per match.

Edited by MrPieman
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, MrPieman said:

Hello everyone!
Devs if you are seeing this please take notes.
The new MP capsules are going to be cool don't get me wrong BUT I and many others won't be able to open it because there's no MP to gain per match. Only through levels and challenges but we all know that is not enough. Not many people are spending RT as far as I know and the RT you get through challenges is not going to give you enough MP if you decide to sell what you get with RT.
To the Devs of the game I say this:

Put MP gained per match even if it is a 1/3 of the EXP gained per match.

Completely agree, been bragging about this since launch.

The gain should be 1/2 of the EXP like it was - ex: 1.000 EXP -> 500 MP.

Having MP does absolutely nothing wrong in the game, everything is a skin... i don't get why they are so afraid of letting us gain MP.

• Like 5
20 minutes ago, khalo0od100 said:

Completely agree, been bragging about this since launch.

The gain should be 1/2 of the EXP like it was - ex: 1.000 EXP -> 500 MP.

Having MP does absolutely nothing wrong in the game, everything is a skin... i don't get why they are so afraid of letting us gain MP.

Yeah I also don't really know why they seem "afraid". Almost feels like they think MP is going to make people stop spending RT. (I know some people would but overall no)

• Like 5

I think they are afraid because the players will ask for more sets to be added to the mp capsules. And it will force them to sacrifice some sets from which they could get some money.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Alecsu said:

I think they are afraid because the players will ask for more sets to be added to the mp capsules. And it will force them to sacrifice some sets from which they could get some money.

I guess so but honestly I didn't even think about having more MP sets. I know the store is very dry but still.
A solution to that would be an item for RT to make trades possible so people that want to trade use RT to do it.