General Discussion

Negative attitude

MrPieman

Hello everyone!

These last few days I've been on the Forum for a good amount of time and I'm seeing people still being very negative. Don't get me wrong, the game is far from perfect but the Devs seem to finally hear us.

Yesterday I saw a post about the christmas update being boring. I don't hate the post or the people that replied, after all it's their opinion. But let's not be negative towards everything they (Devs) throw at us. We are finally getting actual updates. Before this last 2 updates we were just getting server stabilization and nothing else. But now we are getting actual changes.

21 November we got RT per 10 lvls, Clan related Bugs were fixed, Battery changes, took out the screen when exiting the game and a REQUESTED gamemode: Bomb Battle

28 November we got Christmas capsules, Christmas accessories, Christmas login rewards, the Requested sound Bug for the Katanas fix, an improved vote kick system and a MUCH REQUESTED gamemode: Clan Wars

Most likely 12th December we are getting another good update with not only different MP capsules but the explosive weapon stats are probably going to be changed wich was also very REQUESTED. (just speculation tho)

I'm making this topic so people can see that we are getting what we asked for and people are still complaining.

I just requires : have MP after the battle like at the beginning, after that they do whatever they want.
The matches become boring because I only see people spending RT playing this game, also the very limited ammo makes me very lazy to shoot when entering a multiplayer room, it should compensate for that by having upgrades weapons

I just have a need Play in a room with few people

424.jpg

9 hours ago, MrPieman said:

Hello everyone!

These last few days I've been on the Forum for a good amount of time and I'm seeing people still being very negative. Don't get me wrong, the game is far from perfect but the Devs seem to finally hear us.

Yesterday I saw a post about the christmas update being boring. I don't hate the post or the people that replied, after all it's their opinion. But let's not be negative towards everything they (Devs) throw at us. We are finally getting actual updates. Before this last 2 updates we were just getting server stabilization and nothing else. But now we are getting actual changes.

21 November we got RT per 10 lvls, Clan related Bugs were fixed, Battery changes, took out the screen when exiting the game and a REQUESTED gamemode: Bomb Battle

28 November we got Christmas capsules, Christmas accessories, Christmas login rewards, the Requested sound Bug for the Katanas fix, an improved vote kick system and a MUCH REQUESTED gamemode: Clan Wars

Most likely 12th December we are getting another good update with not only different MP capsules but the explosive weapon stats are probably going to be changed wich was also very REQUESTED. (just speculation tho)

I'm making this topic so people can see that we are getting what we asked for and people are still complaining.

Did u read my post?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Baran01 said:

Did u read my post?

Yes

Like I said no hate towards anything on that post nor any of you, I like hearing and seeing people opinion.

Just stating mine aswell.

1 hour ago, MrPieman said:

Yes

Like I said no hate towards anything on that post nor any of you, I like hearing and seeing people opinion.

Just stating mine aswell.

Yeah i'm not saying you are wrong, because i also don't like to be negative 

My i'm upset about 

(1)- the RT rewards is kinda of useless because it's really kinda hard to lvl up after 100 ( it's took you 6~7 game to lvl up after 100 ) and after lvl 200 you need to get 70k exp to lvl up which mean more than 80 game to lvl up 

and they increase the RT spends, so you can't do much with it 

when you reach 200lvl = you get 2100 RT which mean only 17 ~ 18 spend 

and yeah for me who don't buy RT i don't enjoy Christmas because items are only avaible on RT capsules.

38 minutes ago, Baran01 said:

Yeah i'm not saying you are wrong, because i also don't like to be negative 

My i'm upset about 

(1)- the RT rewards is kinda of useless because it's really kinda hard to lvl up after 100 ( it's took you 6~7 game to lvl up after 100 ) and after lvl 200 you need to get 70k exp to lvl up which mean more than 80 game to lvl up 

and they increase the RT spends, so you can't do much with it 

when you reach 200lvl = you get 2100 RT which mean only 17 ~ 18 spend 

and yeah for me who don't buy RT i don't enjoy Christmas because items are only avaible on RT capsules.

Understandable

• 2 weeks later...

Well guess what 😬

(They didn't change anything, only capsules)

Edited by Motek
2 hours ago, Motek said:

Well guess what 😬

(They didn't change anything, only capsules)

They're still collecting data, until there's the poll still open I doubt they'll push the update.

I'm also calling for the balance update since day one but the fact that they are starting to listen to the community makes me hope for the best.
I know I've been harsh at the beginning but I guess we just have to wait, we can't do much more than that.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Vallons said:

They're still collecting data, until there's the poll still open I doubt they'll push the update.

I'm also calling for the balance update since day one but the fact that they are starting to listen to the community makes me hope for the best.
I know I've been harsh at the beginning but I guess we just have to wait, we can't do much more than that.

yes , lost more than 4000 players . and you start working?

Yes, what else should you do? Lose all the investment and call it a failure? Ofc no.

I know what you mean and I agree with you, they started working and listening to the community way too late, better late than never tho, they can still get on their feet and make the game great again.

The latest updates have been ok imho, we only have to hope they'll keep up and listen even more to the community.

I(we) shouldn't even care at all, it's not my(our) problem, it's their's, I always hope for the best tho, remember that companies exist to make money, noone does anything for free.

Edited by Vallons
Fixed typos
  • Like 1