General Discussion

stop it with the base stands q_q

SweatyGengar

I dont really mind them all that much.

Its just the base, so of course it's gonna be simple.

ย 

What i REALLY want is for the actual dioramas to come back. Makes no sense to me that we only have Naomi's at this current time..

• Like 3

The dioramas are just lazy retextures that don't even look good. Pretty unfortunate. Dioramas are among the easiest things to export to functional .nif so idk why they don't take advantage of that to create actually cool content.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, niklas said:

The dioramas are just lazy retextures that don't even look good. Pretty unfortunate. Dioramas are among the easiest things to export to functional .nif so idk why they don't take advantage of that to create actually cool content.

and when our inventories are full of dioramas we are gonna have to start deleting them T.T cause there aint no way I am deleting parts over this, I just collect them. The Halloween ones are not that bad though.

5 hours ago, Sorel said:

and when our inventories are full of dioramas we are gonna have to start deleting them T.T cause there aint no way I am deleting parts over this, I just collect them. The Halloween ones are not that bad though.

ย 

There are also tons of unused dioramas that are actually desirable. I mean, a circle with a random texture each update? Pretty lackluster.

• Like 1