General Discussion

A letter to MasangGames...

A letter to MasangGames...  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with this?

• Yes
    • No

Hey MasangGames,

I hope this message finds you well. I've been playing Microvolts for quite some time, and I wanted to share some thoughts and feedback with you.

First off, I've noticed a shift in the gaming experience that I want to talk about. It feels like the game has become a bit of a challenge for both experienced and new players. The explosive weapons seem a bit too powerful, making it tough for skilled players to enjoy a fair game. Newbies, on the other hand, often find themselves getting wiped out without a fair chance, mainly because there's no matchmaking in place.

The only reason most of us still log in is for that sweet nostalgia kick. Apart from that, the game seems a bit empty, a tad boring, and not very optimized. Once the nostalgia wears off, it's hard to find a reason to stick around because, honestly, it doesn't seem like much effort is being put into making things better.

Communication is key, right? But it feels like there's a bit of a gap there. We want to feel heard, but it seems like our feedback isn't really making it to your ears. A bit more interaction with the community could go a long way in making us feel like you care about our experience.

Let's talk about the game itself. The weapons feel a bit stale, and the level system looks kind of basic. It's missing some classic game modes that we loved from over a decade ago. The shop and capsule prices seem a bit over the top, and the lack of MP after games takes away the motivation to grind. We want real upgrades, more game modes, and something to keep us hooked for longer than just 10 minutes per session.

Overall, the "new" version of Microvolts feels older and less exciting than the first version (before Surge). It's disheartening to see a game we loved being handled this way. We hope you take a moment to read this and consider the player perspective. We want Microvolts to thrive, not just survive.

Thanks for your time, and here's to hoping for some positive changes!

Edited by DevsListenToTheCommunity
formatting
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

current microvolts is 30-40 people who tryhard on every single game and only play junk and bitmap because they are the 2 smallest maps and they can out snipe u 24/7

The problem is not the explosives. its the skill cap. you have literally the best of the best playing with new players. so of course new players won't play this. who wants to play a game to go 0/20/0 50 games in a row.

The game is only "enjoyable" to people who played the original. and even if they are not good the only reason they are playing is because of the memories they have from the og game.

6 minutes ago, SweatyGengar said:

current microvolts is 30-40 people who tryhard on every single game and only play junk and bitmap because they are the 2 smallest maps and they can out snipe u 24/7

The problem is not the explosives. its the skill cap. you have literally the best of the best playing with new players. so of course new players won't play this. who wants to play a game to go 0/20/0 50 games in a row.

The game is only "enjoyable" to people who played the original. and even if they are not good the only reason they are playing is because of the memories they have from the og game.

i agree with the first part, although i have to disagree with the explosives, they are a problem because of the stupidity of the blast radius, its insane imo.

Also,  i dont really think the game is enjoyable even if you played the old one, i am playing since the first release after the closed beta and i cant be asked to play a room now.. but hey, everyone sees things their own way.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, DevsListenToTheCommunity said:

Hey MasangGames,

I hope this message finds you well. I've been playing Microvolts for quite some time, and I wanted to share some thoughts and feedback with you.

First off, I've noticed a shift in the gaming experience that I want to talk about. It feels like the game has become a bit of a challenge for both experienced and new players. The explosive weapons seem a bit too powerful, making it tough for skilled players to enjoy a fair game. Newbies, on the other hand, often find themselves getting wiped out without a fair chance, mainly because there's no matchmaking in place.

The only reason most of us still log in is for that sweet nostalgia kick. Apart from that, the game seems a bit empty, a tad boring, and not very optimized. Once the nostalgia wears off, it's hard to find a reason to stick around because, honestly, it doesn't seem like much effort is being put into making things better.

Communication is key, right? But it feels like there's a bit of a gap there. We want to feel heard, but it seems like our feedback isn't really making it to your ears. A bit more interaction with the community could go a long way in making us feel like you care about our experience.

Let's talk about the game itself. The weapons feel a bit stale, and the level system looks kind of basic. It's missing some classic game modes that we loved from over a decade ago. The shop and capsule prices seem a bit over the top, and the lack of MP after games takes away the motivation to grind. We want real upgrades, more game modes, and something to keep us hooked for longer than just 10 minutes per session.

Overall, the "new" version of Microvolts feels older and less exciting than the first version (before Surge). It's disheartening to see a game we loved being handled this way. We hope you take a moment to read this and consider the player perspective. We want Microvolts to thrive, not just survive.

Thanks for your time, and here's to hoping for some positive changes!

Perfectly summed up, thank you for this!