General Discussion

WTF IS GOING ON??!

KurumeChan

I played a melee mode 10 min ago and couldnt 1 shot some of players. Thought maybe took wrong melee or they tank, but not, everyone had (84) speed and i had melee type (C) on POWER. Also we all had normal ms around 20-70. The most shocking thing, that i need even more than 1 strong and 1 low hit to kill one of them. Now i think that they use cheats.

WTF.

I am fcking so angry and at a loss. 😤 

Developers must to check those players: Ophelia and caim. 

Have screenshots and videos, so contact me if you need them.

2 hours ago, KurumeChan said:

I played a melee mode 10 min ago and couldnt 1 shot some of players. Thought maybe took wrong melee or they tank, but not, everyone had (84) speed and i had melee type (C) on POWER. Also we all had normal ms around 20-70. The most shocking thing, that i need even more than 1 strong and 1 low hit to kill one of them. Now i think that they use cheats.

WTF.

I am fcking so angry and at a loss. 😤 

Developers must to check those players: Ophelia and caim. 

Have screenshots and videos, so contact me if you need them.

I mean yeah i noticed that, some people are just look like full speen and tank 

4 hours ago, Baran01 said:

I mean yeah i noticed that, some people are just look like full speen and tank 

I can understand if its a bug, but full tank cant handle 2 strong hits and stay alive. Player with nick claim wasnt die after 2 strong hits, idk even whats his max, maybe he can handle even more. Also all this happened just today at evening. 🤔

I think it's a bug because it happens in Zombie mode too. Sometime players survive a zombie hit and most players use speed on that mode.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, XVII - The Star said:

i suggest u guys getting a type C and tune it on power.

Didn't you read the whole sentence? he is C and power . Sometimes in this game I feel like I'm slipping past them and there's no physics, this game is pretty buggy anyway. There are some melee weapons that will kill you before the animation is finished, some players I hit but I died first, sometimes I even see some people standing still and they don't realize that they are stand still?

51 minutes ago, QN_Khai said:

Didn't you read the whole sentence? he is C and power . Sometimes in this game I feel like I'm slipping past them and there's no physics, this game is pretty buggy anyway. There are some melee weapons that will kill you before the animation is finished, some players I hit but I died first, sometimes I even see some people standing still and they don't realize that they are stand still?

Same +1 

• 2 weeks later...

they absolutely using a special program called anti- KurumeChan so that once the program detects you in the map it makes them non destroyable and also the dev needs to check your profile in the game for keeping jittering while playing just like instance moving , in addition to all that what is the right name of the player you have mentioned 2 different name the first time is called caim and the second time called claim lol 😂   

• Like 1

Here to simply spread awareness, when fighting a tank with a Type C upgraded on power does not mean you will oneshot everything and everyone. As unfortunate as that might sound there has been plenty of occasions where i myself needed to slap someone fora finish off. There is such a thing called unfixed amount of demage, if you are unlucky and get a low roll against a full tank that might occur. THe proof for that is if you wanna try it yourself its even easier to detect if oyu attempt with a melee Type C upgraded in range, there many ocassions i oneshot the same person that i 1v1 enought to know a single right click wont be enought or the oposite me mostly oneshoting the same person untill i get a low row 😄
As far as melee goes two ''secondary'' hits shall never leave anybody standing if that happends to be the case report a bug.As far as hacking goes we all know it exists but no pointing fingers without evidance, and dying from mars is nothing new as a 40 ms player vs others in the same range i get killed from pretty far away (meaning a full double jump distance) and thats due to game delay, if not then just call out everyone for hacking.

• Like 1
On 12/9/2023 at 7:24 PM, alfredo97 said:

they absolutely using a special program called anti- KurumeChan so that once the program detects you in the map it makes them non destroyable and also the dev needs to check your profile in the game for keeping jittering while playing just like instance moving , in addition to all that what is the right name of the player you have mentioned 2 different name the first time is called caim and the second time called claim lol 😂   

Apparently you often got fckd 😂