General Discussion

BOMP BATTLE MODE

christos

This mode need changes but let's focus on only one that is very easy to fix, the timer is 3 minutes make it around 1 : 30 - 2:  00 the reasson tha i ask for this is becuse 

this game mode is suppost to be about planting and defusing the bomp but that is not happening since you can just run around till you kill evreryone 

• Confused 1
5 hours ago, christos said:

This mode need changes but let's focus on only one that is very easy to fix, the timer is 3 minutes make it around 1 : 30 - 2:  00 the reasson tha i ask for this is becuse 

this game mode is suppost to be about planting and defusing the bomp but that is not happening since you can just run around till you kill evreryone 

I don't know who you're playing with but the rooms I've been in we play BB not Elimination. I feel like it's the same as it was back then, unless I'm tripping.

Some other problems that can be fix very very VERY easy is 1. to be able to move cam while planting/defusing 2. to have more space to plant the bomp 

both are like csgo and valorand . As you see i ask for the minimum work possible