so much funny and can freely rotate their player's camera

sometimes it puts all players in one position

I'm just assuming about the picture CHIP

10005.png

10002.png

1000.png

10006.png

Edited by QN_Khai

That is just the Boss Battle map, with some glitching you were able to start FFA there back then, but it's originally is only designed for the boss battle mode. Rotating the camera around teammates when dead was also in older versions of the game, got replaced by the "pov" camera. I'm guessing it was because the free rotate camera you could always glitch around and observe where the enemies were, which wasn't really fair.

10 hours ago, armanivers said:

That is just the Boss Battle map, with some glitching you were able to start FFA there back then, but it's originally is only designed for the boss battle mode. Rotating the camera around teammates when dead was also in older versions of the game, got replaced by the "pov" camera. I'm guessing it was because the free rotate camera you could always glitch around and observe where the enemies were, which wasn't really fair.

I really like watching players when dead , it looks interesting than the camera just stands still

If they reused this camera this game would look interesting