General Discussion

the game administration itself says a lot about it

zOldSwp

There is no longer any need to mention that the game is dead, we all know

but let me ask a question?

Who was the person who chose the mods for discord?
mods that talk about everything, less than they should
they are left debating topics from other games, while they should be worrying about not letting this one fall
Of all, not one is taken advantage of.
I don't mean to be disrespectful to anyone, but I'm sorry.
You don't know what you're doing here
They don't know the game, much less the community
fell here by parafall, it is not difficult to reach this conclusion
now the result of this? the dead game, getting worse, day after day

I'm sorry, but in addition to doing little, they also ignore those who want to do

Who should be a Mod?
Experienced players, who know the needs of the game and especially the community
the MODS THEMSELVES, do not play the game
What is this anyway?
for many who are here, like me
We waited 6 years for a good reopening, and in the end it lasted 2 weeks
It's sad to see the direction this game has taken, and even worse, to see the little commitment from both the company and those responsible, to put microvolts on a decent path, where it should be.

but here the priority is to force players to pay their bills, play in the capsule for items that shouldn't even be there, much less at €2.3 per spin, They make a game without being "p2w" but then add membership for infinite battery, take away the mp of matches, forcing players to put in RT to sell what they don't earn in the capsule
is very sad

You are asking a lot of us, and they are giving us VERY little

We are not asking for a problem-free game or a perfect game, we are asking for MICROVOLTS back.

It's frustrating
Whatever they say, I have made up my mind
they literally failed at everything

do the best you can and start listening to the community
Microvolts is all of us who are here every day, don't forget that

Edited by zOldSwp
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
22 minutes ago, zOldSwp said:

the MODS THEMSELVES, do not play the game

I have no grounds to comment on anything else as if I were able to make those decisions to make the game better I would, but I can assure you we do, at least we try. Many players will simply kick moderators simply just because they're moderators... and right now there's nothing we can do against it. Especially as an NA player, where there aren't many rooms available, I'll get kicked from half the entire server within 20, maybe 30 minutes if I'm lucky. It's quite a rough situation.

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Volt said:

I have no grounds to comment on anything else as if I were able to make those decisions to make the game better I would, but I can assure you we do, at least we try. Many players will simply kick moderators simply just because they're moderators... and right now there's nothing we can do against it. Especially as an NA player, where there aren't many rooms available, I'll get kicked from half the entire server within 20, maybe 30 minutes if I'm lucky. It's quite a rough situation.

I understand what you're saying but that's how I say it
there is little offer for players in terms of game quality, the effort we see ourselves in to make any improvement is null
I'm not the first, nor will I be the last to say this
It's sad what they're doing with microvolts
Do you remember the first microvolts mods having these problems? they did not have ( idk if u play the first microvolts )
Now, why does this problem exist now? they should think about that

• Confused 1
22 minutes ago, Volt said:

The only way for the company to listen to us is practically through mods, right?
So the mods have a job to collect feedback from the community and pass it on to those above, so that adjustments can be made, correct?
I'm not going to talk here on the forum because honestly I don't come here very often.
Now I challenge you to go to discord and not get sick of the mods' conversation (discord) it's exhausting watching that chat
From all the feedback you've collected since the first beta, tell me 5 points that gave attention to the community's request?
There are literally none
Ridiculous patches, ridiculous updates, this doesn't make sense, false promises
It's all wrong

There is a great responsibility behind all of this, which is not being fulfilled in the slightest, taking into account the general opinion of the community and you can clearly see in the numbers that it is true
the numbers don't lie

Edited by zOldSwp

Hello,

i can ensure you, that the moderators' team is constantly sending the Company all the suggestions.

We are constantly reporting issues, bugs, and feedbacks about almost every aspect of the game.

We might even be repetitive, since we bring to the attention the same topics over and over again.

But there is a moment, where we have to stop, simply because it's nothing more we can do.

We would like but we cannot apply the changes we would want, because we are helpers, not DEVs.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
3 hours ago, zOldSwp said:

The only way for the company to listen to us is practically through mods, right?
So the mods have a job to collect feedback from the community and pass it on to those above, so that adjustments can be made, correct?
I'm not going to talk here on the forum because honestly I don't come here very often.
Now I challenge you to go to discord and not get sick of the mods' conversation (discord) it's exhausting watching that chat
From all the feedback you've collected since the first beta, tell me 5 points that gave attention to the community's request?
There are literally none
Ridiculous patches, ridiculous updates, this doesn't make sense, false promises
It's all wrong

There is a great responsibility behind all of this, which is not being fulfilled in the slightest, taking into account the general opinion of the community and you can clearly see in the numbers that it is true
the numbers don't lie

MODs already doing it, but Devs don't listen,  Even " Davi " create poll last week about it 

and score as i remember 

50 people said it's garbage 

1 dude said the game is good 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, QN_Khai said:

Which section is it in? to see

General.

You have also replied to the thread.

15 hours ago, Baran01 said:

MODs already doing it, but Devs don't listen,  Even " Davi " create poll last week about it 

and score as i remember 

50 people said it's garbage 

1 dude said the game is good 

Then the MODs sent them a list of what we wanted. Instead of following the list in a straight line, they built a rocket and went straight to the moon. Honestly, the MODs are doing their jobs, it's the Devs/Gms that aren't.

we should thank them for bringing back a game that was almost dead forever. (NA server officially died). 

What it will be like is its problem

Remember they still have one opponent, TH. So it won't be easy if we don't really need them, they don't really hold the player

4 hours ago, QN_Khai said:

we should thank them for bringing back a game that was almost dead forever. (NA server officially died). 

What it will be like is its problem

Remember they still have one opponent, TH. So it won't be easy if we don't really need them, they don't really hold the player

Nice opponent they're facing. Unfortunately, they lost the battle ever since they release the game, as a perfect opportunity to drag money out from the pockets and then ruin the files forever. They tried their best by just playing with fire and instantly not listening to the community. 

MicroFailed:Uncharged, presented by Scamangasoft Inc. 

On 11/7/2023 at 9:53 PM, zOldSwp said:

There is no longer any need to mention that the game is dead, we all know

but let me ask a question?

Who was the person who chose the mods for discord?
mods that talk about everything, less than they should
they are left debating topics from other games, while they should be worrying about not letting this one fall
Of all, not one is taken advantage of.
I don't mean to be disrespectful to anyone, but I'm sorry.
You don't know what you're doing here
They don't know the game, much less the community
fell here by parafall, it is not difficult to reach this conclusion
now the result of this? the dead game, getting worse, day after day

I'm sorry, but in addition to doing little, they also ignore those who want to do

Who should be a Mod?
Experienced players, who know the needs of the game and especially the community
What is this anyway?
for many who are here, like me
We waited 6 years for a good reopening, and in the end it lasted 2 weeks
It's sad to see the direction this game has taken, and even worse, to see the little commitment from both the company and those responsible, to put microvolts on a decent path, where it should be.

but here the priority is to force players to pay their bills, play in the capsule for items that shouldn't even be there, much less at €2.3 per spin, They make a game without being "p2w" but then add membership for infinite battery, take away the mp of matches, forcing players to put in RT to sell what they don't earn in the capsule
is very sad

You are asking a lot of us, and they are giving us VERY little

We are not asking for a problem-free game or a perfect game, we are asking for MICROVOLTS back.

It's frustrating
Whatever they say, I have made up my mind
they literally failed at everything

do the best you can and start listening to the community
Microvolts is all of us who are here every day, don't forget that

Christ you're entitled. Imagine blaming everyone and whining about problems that are beyond mod control. We've constantly asked, and at times even had to argue with the devs, because they've been absolutely stubborn and refusing to change anything. Imagine projecting onto moderators because you're delusional and self important while also assuming nobody does anything when we've done way more than you have besides you spending 200 on anesidora just to complain about not getting the full set then ranting about it in the discord and blaming everything other than your own financial incompetence. Other than that you've provided absolutely nothing of value to the game compared to the moderator contributions. Read the room, know your place, and most importantly...

Grow up already. 

• Thanks 1

It's best not to waste time, then don't discuss or make requests on this forum anymore, even if you discuss, that's all.

I don't want to discuss anymore
ignore It

On 11/8/2023 at 4:34 AM, zOldSwp said:

I understand what you're saying but that's how I say it
there is little offer for players in terms of game quality, the effort we see ourselves in to make any improvement is null
I'm not the first, nor will I be the last to say this
It's sad what they're doing with microvolts
Do you remember the first microvolts mods having these problems? they did not have ( idk if u play the first microvolts )
Now, why does this problem exist now? they should think about that

I would more ofter than not get votekicked on my mod account in the old mv so yes, the community isn't that different from 10 years ago lol
The only difference was that we could reenter those rooms if we wanted with the ingame powers we had lmao

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, Tanooki said:

Christ you're entitled. Imagine blaming everyone and whining about problems that are beyond mod control. We've constantly asked, and at times even had to argue with the devs, because they've been absolutely stubborn and refusing to change anything. Imagine projecting onto moderators because you're delusional and self important while also assuming nobody does anything when we've done way more than you have besides you spending 200 on anesidora just to complain about not getting the full set then ranting about it in the discord and blaming everything other than your own financial incompetence. Other than that you've provided absolutely nothing of value to the game compared to the moderator contributions. Read the room, know your place, and most importantly...

Grow up already. 

Mods are bunch of ornaments. They're here to try their luck to become the best mods, by just randomly stalking one guy, mute/ban for literally no reason, gaslight updates, etc. This guy isn't the 1st person who whines about the capsule luck, everyone experienced it. Mods share the exact same attributes as players, the only downside is that they are just being used and they don't see that as a view (can't say much about the mass-kicks in everyroom LMAO). This game is just as bad as it is, everyone says it, but if you literally come here and put this guy down, when we are facing THO DEVS 2.0, just because mods are doing somewhat better, then you need to stop typing and look in every thread about the state of the game.

starting with a bad server, loss to much.

I initially played with 200 ping ( ok , not bad )
but after a while people can suddenly appear and disappear

On 11/8/2023 at 3:53 AM, zOldSwp said:

How we are supposed to play the game when we make a lot of things for the community and the community pay us back by kicking us from game lobbies, insulting us or even targeting us constantly making the game not enjoyable, before coming here a spit things to us for whatever reason, when we are making and putting a lot of effort for the community and the game, it's better to stay quiet, thanks ❤️

• Thanks 1
12 hours ago, Tanooki said:

Grow up already. 

But who are you?
saD wannabe 

Edited by zOldSwp
On 11/7/2023 at 9:17 PM, Volt said:

Many players will simply kick moderators simply just because they're moderators... and right now there's nothing we can do against it. 

Honestly I don't understand why they didn't give y'all separated accounts or something like the mods from microvolts surge. 

On 11/7/2023 at 8:53 PM, zOldSwp said:

Just like in Surge the moderators were just community members that moderate said community and keep order, answer questions to their best of their knowledge, they're not devs, they're not part of the company in any way so unless the devs openly share inside information then the mods won't have any info to really share. They're volunteers and as far as their powers and limits go they're doing their job. Sending suggestions is the most they can do, it was the most the surge mods could do as well.

As for the mods getting kicked, yeah I experienced this too back in surge. Soon as people figured out who was a mod whether it be via the old pink text or just knowledge it can be very very difficult to play the game. Let alone in this version where there are hardly any rooms to play in at all.

4 hours ago, SpectralWolfeh said:

Honestly I don't understand why they didn't give y'all separated accounts or something like the mods from microvolts surge. 

Yeah that would be nice, being able to toggle my [MOD] tag on and off would be great too but I'm not sure if that's possible. Cool to hear the experience was similar back then too though, makes me feel a little better lol. What was your MOD name back then? I'm sure I recognize it ^^

11 hours ago, SpectralWolfeh said:

As for the mods getting kicked, yeah I experienced this too back in surge. Soon as people figured out who was a mod whether it be via the old pink text or just knowledge it can be very very difficult to play the game. Let alone in this version where there are hardly any rooms to play in at all

Invent kick protect tickets for MODs only or make them immune to get kicked. But of course they don't wanna do that, instead they type on the ingame Notice that the players should stop kicking them. Like what the f u c k was that 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

• Davi locked this topic