General Discussion

Knox

Lzk

HELLO GUYS

Do you like knox? I know not many players use him in matches, but he's my favorite character, so I decided to pay tribute to everyone who plays                                 with him on my YouTube channel.

Youtube/Lzk Microvolts

Obs: English is not my native language, to write this I used Google Translate  xD

Thanks ❤️😁

I like Knox but unlike the other characters he doesn't really have cool skins.

If u put Hippo or sharpknife (I believe that's the name of the set) or snowman I believe things would be a bit different.

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, Nekkidd said:

He alright but he ain't C.H.I.P.

That is FAX tho

Musashi

Golden Warrior

Jimi

Awesome

Tight

Kage

Shinrin

And there's some that aren't in the game like Glacies (blue, dark blue and red) Santa and many more

50 minutes ago, MrPieman said:

That is FAX tho

Musashi

Golden Warrior

Jimi

Awesome

Tight

Kage

Shinrin

And there's some that aren't in the game like Glacies (blue, dark blue and red) Santa and many more

It was the personal action/voice of C.H.I.P. that caught my attention and the skins followed after after that. Knox is tied with Kai for me, only because he was apart of the OG crew and I like his personal actions more than Kai. C.H.I.P. and Kai have the best skins/costumes for the males. I hate Simon, but I'm trying to get over my PTSD when he was OP af when he was first brought into MVS. Feel bad for the DJ dude, because when he was introduced the game shortly shutdown so we really didn't get use to him.

Edited by Nekkidd
I'm tispy and got typos

Chip has a special personality, there are costumes like (storm street) . Simon has the funniest deaths when he debuted, if I'm not mistaken, in January 2013. Shark is the worst character, almost as bad as Amelia when she debuted.

Edited by QN_Khai