General Discussion

Creation Map Tool [Suggest]

InYourHeart_

Well, this is a suggest i was thinking, and i think its a good idea, lot of people of the community, loves the olds maps, but, should be better if the community can create maps for the game, i feel really confident about this idea will help a lot MVR for player return, because with a creation map tool, players can create a lot of new maps with the models of the base game, unless for the start only materials and objects of the main game, when this tool where launched, make a contest , the best map could be a official map on the game for players to play, obviously a simple map that fulfill all the things that a map should have and no hard spots for the modes like battery or zombie.
i was asking on the discord, and for example, could be parkour maps, and thats a good idea and players i know , they have more ideas for infinity minigames maps.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, InYourHeart_ said:

Well, this is a suggest i was thinking, and i think its a good idea, lot of people of the community, loves the olds maps, but, should be better if the community can create maps for the game, i feel really confident about this idea will help a lot MVR for player return, because with a creation map tool, players can create a lot of new maps with the models of the base game, unless for the start only materials and objects of the main game, when this tool where launched, make a contest , the best map could be a official map on the game for players to play, obviously a simple map that fulfill all the things that a map should have and no hard spots for the modes like battery or zombie.
i was asking on the discord, and for example, could be parkour maps, and thats a good idea and players i know , they have more ideas for infinity minigames maps.

Ain't no way, they can't even fix the MP problem.

• Like 1