General Discussion

MicroVolts is DEAD - Reality Check

MicroVoltsUnion

On behalf of experienced players, 

We're beyond frustrated with the recent changes to MicroVolts by Masangsoft. It's abundantly clear that they're prioritizing profits over player satisfaction, consistently failing to deliver on their promises, including the much-anticipated ranked mode. The dramatic decline in the player base, plummeting from 4,000 to a mere 300, is not just disappointing but infuriating.

Our growing frustration is fueled by the mounting red flags. The lack of clarity in their announcements, lack of communication, confusing patch notes, and the sheer incompetence in organising tournaments have left us utterly exasperated.

It seems like MicroVolts is just another cash cow for Masangsoft – hype, cash in, and let the game wither. Our advice: be very cautious with in-game purchases. Until we see real progress, it's hard to see a better future for MicroVolts.

They have a poor track record in managing games, and we're fed up with empty promises. Let's keep an eye on where our money goes. Flashy social media ads are no substitute for a solid long-term plan. Our patience is running thin, but we hope our collective voice can make a difference. It's time for a reality check.

Should there not be any real changes and announcements made a month from this post, we will take action against the game, such as showing players on how to claim their lost money back. We're not willing to stand idly by if there's no improvement.

We've been fooled once; let's not get fooled a second time.

• Like 14

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with this game, but I am contemplating transitioning to an alternative soon. While I remain enamored by its mechanics, which are unparalleled in my estimation, I have resolved not to further invest financially. However, should the developers empower their game masters and moderators adequately, enabling tangible improvements that the game necessitates, I might reconsider.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, MicroVoltsUnion said:

On behalf of experienced players, 

We're beyond frustrated with the recent changes to MicroVolts by Masangsoft. It's abundantly clear that they're prioritizing profits over player satisfaction, consistently failing to deliver on their promises, including the much-anticipated ranked mode. The dramatic decline in the player base, plummeting from 4,000 to a mere 300, is not just disappointing but infuriating.

Our growing frustration is fueled by the mounting red flags. The lack of clarity in their announcements, lack of communication, confusing patch notes, and the sheer incompetence in organising tournaments have left us utterly exasperated.

It seems like MicroVolts is just another cash cow for Masangsoft – hype, cash in, and let the game wither. Our advice: be very cautious with in-game purchases. Until we see real progress, it's hard to see a better future for MicroVolts.

They have a poor track record in managing games, and we're fed up with empty promises. Let's keep an eye on where our money goes. Flashy social media ads are no substitute for a solid long-term plan. Our patience is running thin, but we hope our collective voice can make a difference. It's time for a reality check.

Should there not be any real changes and announcements made a month from this post, we will take action against the game, such as showing players on how to claim their lost money back. We're not willing to stand idly by if there's no improvement.

We've been fooled once; let's not get fooled a second time.

I already quit from 3 weeks 

this game is just boring,i can't play it 30 minute straight 

it's just the reality

• Like 1
1 hour ago, MicroVoltsUnion said:

Easy right? 

no glowing weapon upgrades (in melee) or colors is probably the worst thing this game has ever done. MP cannot be found and ammo is limited

Alright. It's officially dead. Kudos to you Masangsoft for ruining this game. 

Fucking hell, this is run by a bunch of degenerates hoping to squeeze as much as money as possible from all of us. This new update says it all. Even [GM]Fructus did a better job on MVS. No more communication. Mods are completely useless as they are not given any information or what not on the future state of this game. Only lies and lies. Oh and, the cherry on top of the cake, why allowing teams to register for a tournament that we don't know the dates of? Watch them do it on Christmas lol. 

One thing that makes me happy though is seeing all the people chargebacking. Keep it going. 

31 minutes ago, MicroVoltsUnion said:

Fucking hell, this is run by a bunch of degenerates hoping to squeeze as much as money as possible from all of us. This new update says it all. Even [GM]Fructus did a better job on MVS. No more communication. Mods are completely useless as they are not given any information or what not on the future state of this game. Only lies and lies. Oh and, the cherry on top of the cake, why allowing teams to register for a tournament that we don't know the dates of? Watch them do it on Christmas lol. 

One thing that makes me happy though is seeing all the people chargebacking. Keep it going. 

How do u even chargeback

18 hours ago, MicroVoltsUnion said:

People are chargebacking on steam? 

Like how? "My son spend my creditcard money"?

Steam really are giving chargeback for that? WOW xd

8 hours ago, j0hNESY said:

People are chargebacking on steam? 

Like how? "My son spend my creditcard money"?

Steam really are giving chargeback for that? WOW xd

Prolly