General Discussion

November and the future

MrPieman

Hello everyone!

(First thing's first, sorry about my english it's not my native language)

I just want to talk about the state of the game and see if you have a different, similar or the same opinion as I. To me the game is still fun but like everyone says: "After level 100 or above the game gets much more boring". To me it's still fun but it's starting to get a bit repetitive, however I intend to play until there's no other player or a shutdown like Surge version because I truly like this game a lot even tho I'm quite bad at it. With that said November looks like it's going to be a very stale and slow time for the game and that does not help. The players want much more from the Development Team because when we played the Surge or even Toy Heroes Online it offered much more content than Recharged. (Between you and me I play Recharged instead of Toy Heroes because Recharged feels less fishy and they have it on Steam (my opinion tho)). Stuff like weapons, clothes, sets, acessories... the others had much more to offer and if they would put more effort into this part it would help not only with content creators (not opening the same capsules) but players too because it would help with gameplay because it make's it look more pleasing). Talking about gameplay here's what I want to say in a simple way:

-Melee range fix (sometimes people are way to far and they still hit you) and hit consistency (i often find myself almost being inside (pause) the other player and still not hitting them and sometimes i find myself being way out of their center point of view and they still hit me) 

-Just a tiny but of damage reduction on Rifles (they seem to be very powerful, couple of shots and the next thing i know i'm already with half my HP gone)

-One shotting any player with shotguns (I get that headshots do more damage but sometimes people shoot the body and it still insta kills even tho in stats the max damage a shotgun can do is below 2000)

-Snipers (I personally like them the way they are)

-MG feels way, way, way too powerful and it kind of ruins the OG players gameplay experience, in the Surge version if you were to use a MG constently you would not only get "hate" but people would kick you out (with reason to, if you know you know) and now they are way stronger than ever before or atleast they feel like it

-I think C type bazookas have a bit to much damage and personally I would nerf it just a tiny bit or nerf the damage quite a bit but buff the blast radius by a small amount (I personally use B type because they are to most fun to me)

-Oh here we go. Type A... It doesn't need a huge nerf but i think they have to much blast radius

-Tank. Its not that i believe tank its not powerful with the state of the game but I think that instead of them focusing on tank fix they should fix on the weapons.

Zombie Mode... Sorry to say but to me, it feels very unfair a lot of times and very boring.

Continuing with the gamemodes, I really wish they put Boss Mode. I used to solo the boss it was really fun.

Single Player. I liked way more when they were 1 or 2 attempts but they actually gave you REWARDS. (if they add a boss battle a believe they should give coupons as a reward) 

Talking about rewards, here's one of the biggest thing's making the game's gameplay pointless is no MP! I see it like this:

Capsules are very fun. MP capsules to me it seems like they are harder to get the Rare items than RT capsules (except full party) wich is fine to me bacause it's "free".

No MP gained per match = The game is relying only on the gameplay aspect but for it to make it successful and it has to make it balanced and keep on updating the minor details of the game (like the bugged chainsaw sound on the katana) to keep the game fresh. It's cool and all but there's no cycle.

If MP were to be given per match = Play to gain MP (u have an objective to keep playing) so you can then use on whatever you want. Let's say you use it on capsules. Since they are difficult to get the Rare items and means you would probably need spend a lot of it to get all of them. With this they wouldn't get as much comments about the game being boring since they now have a cycle (play gain spend repeat) to do wich uses their time. MP capsules means more accessible capsules and like I said capsules are VERY FUN wich means more people to be MORE attracted to the RT capsules making people spending money to get RT and that means more money to the Developers of the game meaning they have more resources to keep updating the game wich makes... you guessed it! A CYCLE.

I'm getting sleepy so here's the last thing's I have in mind.

I do believe that if they do a good job they will get the game running for quite a long time but only time will tell.

When it comes to talk about November i think they really need to do quite some changes and they don't seem like they're going to (they seem to have plans for christmas), but, a person can only hope.

I think hammer capsule opening should be in the game maybe give the hammers when you successfully finish the single player daily.

I also think they should organize the store and put more weapons in it both RT weapons (like the bronze silver or gold rifles) and MP weapons. I say this because the store feels really weird, some ADVs are MP other are RT some normal (green weapons) you can only buy it with RT and some other stuff here and there.

Oh and I almost forgot. We NEED a trading system. I've seen screenshots of people talking to the Team about it and apparently they don't have any plans because on the Surge version it had a MP "hack" but I think this is bit of an excuse. (I didn't even knew trading had a MP bug/hack or whatever it was. I only knew about the CheatEngine hacks) They truly need to add it.

If there's something you would like to see in the game please add a response.

Edited by MrPieman
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, MrPieman said:

Hello everyone!

(First thing's first, sorry about my english it's not my native language)

I just want to talk about the state of the game and see if you have a different, similar or the same opinion as I. To me the game is still fun but like everyone says: "After level 100 or above the game gets much more boring". To me it's still fun but it's starting to get a bit repetitive, however I intend to play until there's no other player or a shutdown like Surge version because I truly like this game a lot even tho I'm quite bad at it. With that said November looks like it's going to be a very stale and slow time for the game and that does not help. The players want much more from the Development Team because when we played the Surge or even Toy Heroes Online it offered much more content than Recharged. (Between you and me I play Recharged instead of Toy Heroes because Recharged feels less fishy and they have it on Steam (my opinion tho)). Stuff like weapons, clothes, sets, acessories... the others had much more to offer and if they would put more effort into this part it would help not only with content creators (not opening the same capsules) but players too because it would help with gameplay because it make's it look more pleasing). Talking about gameplay here's what I want to say in a simple way:

-Melee range fix (sometimes people are way to far and they still hit you) and hit consistency (i often find myself almost being inside (pause) the other player and still not hitting them and sometimes i find myself being way out of their center point of view and they still hit me) 

-Just a tiny but of damage reduction on Rifles (they seem to be very powerful, couple of shots and the next thing i know i'm already with half my HP gone)

-One shotting any player with shotguns (I get that headshots do more damage but sometimes people shoot the body and it still insta kills even tho in stats the max damage a shotgun can do is below 2000)

-Snipers (I personally like them the way they are)

-MG feels way, way, way too powerful and it kind of ruins the OG players gameplay experience, in the Surge version if you were to use a MG constently you would not only get "hate" but people would kick you out (with reason to, if you know you know) and now they are way stronger than ever before or atleast they feel like it

-I think C type bazookas have a bit to much damage and personally I would nerf it just a tiny bit or nerf the damage quite a bit but buff the blast radius by a small amount (I personally use B type because they are to most fun to me)

-Oh here we go. Type A... It doesn't need a huge nerf but i think they have to much blast radius

-Tank. Its not that i believe tank its not powerful with the state of the game but I think that instead of them focusing on tank fix they should fix on the weapons.

Zombie Mode... Sorry to say but to me, it feels very unfair a lot of times and very boring.

Continuing with the gamemodes, I really wish they put Boss Mode. I used to solo the boss it was really fun.

Single Player. I liked way more when they were 1 or 2 attempts but they actually gave you REWARDS. (if they add a boss battle a believe they should give coupons as a reward) 

Talking about rewards, here's one of the biggest thing's making the game's gameplay pointless is no MP! I see it like this:

Capsules are very fun. MP capsules to me it seems like they are harder to get the Rare items than RT capsules (except full party) wich is fine to me bacause it's "free".

No MP gained per match = The game is relying only on the gameplay aspect but for it to make it successful and it has to make it balanced and keep on updating the minor details of the game (like the bugged chainsaw sound on the katana) to keep the game fresh. It's cool and all but there's no cycle.

If MP were to be given per match = Play to gain MP (u have an objective to keep playing) so you can then use on whatever you want. Let's say you use it on capsules. Since they are difficult to get the Rare items and means you would probably need spend a lot of it to get all of them. With this they wouldn't get as much comments about the game being boring since they now have a cycle (play gain spend repeat) to do wich uses their time. MP capsules means more accessible capsules and like I said capsules are VERY FUN wich means more people to be MORE attracted to the RT capsules making people spending money to get RT and that means more money to the Developers of the game meaning they have more resources to keep updating the game wich makes... you guessed it! A CYCLE.

I'm getting sleepy so here's the last thing's I have in mind.

I do believe that if they do a good job they will get the game running for quite a long time but only time will tell.

When it comes to talk about November i think they really need to do quite some changes and they don't seem like they're going to (they seem to have plans for christmas), but, a person can only hope.

I think hammer capsule opening should be in the game maybe give the hammers when you successfully finish the single player daily.

I also think they should organize the store and put more weapons in it both RT weapons (like the bronze silver or gold rifles) and MP weapons. I say this because the store feels really weird, some ADVs are MP other are RT some normal (green weapons) you can only buy it with RT and some other stuff here and there.

Oh and I almost forgot. We NEED a trading system. I've seen screenshots of people talking to the Team about it and apparently they don't have any plans because on the Surge version it had a MP "hack" but I think this is bit of an excuse. (I didn't even knew trading had a MP bug/hack or whatever it was. I only knew about the CheatEngine hacks) They truly need to add it.

If there's something you would like to see in the game please add a response.

I already give up and return to Toyheroea from 1 week ago now

• Like 1
7 hours ago, MrPieman said:

Also, CLANWARS are the MOST IMPORTANT new content to be added to the game.

They should make a structure for each player to compete against each other, instead of warclan

2 minutes ago, Baran01 said:

I already give up and return to Toyheroea from 1 week ago now

TH played well, but when I turned around and didn't see anyone playing, I gave up TH

38 minutes ago, QN_Khai said:

TH played well, but when I turned around and didn't see anyone playing, I gave up TH

The game is active between 6pm ~12pm

Yesterday was like 5 or 6 rooms.

completely agree with everything.

For me its very simple, short and straight to the point recipe:

1. MP gains per match

2. Add back everything in the shop as it was in the old game

3. Clan wars

That's it, honestly, this way you can get people back and give yourself time to add the rest of the necessary things.

• Like 5

I can say I'm lazy while playing, can't earn MP. ( or earning it is too limited )
What about the old days? Well, I also played just to earn MP to spin capsules, but that day there were only 2 boxes of MP capsules, of course not as good as people who loaded RT to get MP. But it's fun to play because the MV knows how to do it and also releases events continuously so it's fun to watch.

Edited by QN_Khai

Alright, let's get real for a second. Honestly, it feels like we're all screaming into a void expecting the devs to hear us. Judging by the latest updates, it's clear they're more interested in milking our wallets with that gacha system. Maybe we should lower our standards and suggest more... achievable changes? How about some more capsule content or a boost in RT for spins? And let's not even get started on the lack of podiums. Seriously, we're all just desperate for a proper place to stand! And for heaven's sake, if the replay mode doesn't see, I don't know, a gazillion updates soon, I swear we're staging a revolt.

Edited by Barky
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Barky said:

Alright, let's get real for a second. Honestly, it feels like we're all screaming into a void expecting the devs to hear us. Judging by the latest updates, it's clear they're more interested in milking our wallets with that gacha system. Maybe we should lower our standards and suggest more... achievable changes? How about some more capsule content or a boost in RT for spins? And let's not even get started on the lack of podiums. Seriously, we're all just desperate for a proper place to stand! And for heaven's sake, if the replay mode doesn't see, I don't know, a gazillion updates soon, I swear we're staging a revolt.

They're not going to be able to milk shit when the player count dies.

• Thanks 2