General Discussion

MS spiking, it won't come down

MushieMushie

My ms been fine throughout the whole week until yesterday it literally hit 900ms (never spike that bad before even on MVS). The worst it will get to was 300ms and it takes about 5 secs to readjust itself, it's usually in the 30-50ms range. Lately, I'm just staying in the 300ms with no relief. The other games I play I don't lag, it's just MVR. I even downloaded TH because I thought I was trippin' but my ms is perfectly fine on TH??? It's weird... Like 10 minutes in my first play game, after logging in, it's fine and it'll spike and stay that way throughout all of my games.

• 2 weeks later...

High ms is easier to play with right? haha so all the kids say

A lot of kids on the game abuse the kick function. I think which should be a limit only 1 kick per day or even less. even hide the MS from all players and only display the MS for you and the host MS otherwise all MS should be hidden. players get jealous and kick people based on their MS which as we know a high ms is much harder to play with and have delay on screen and all players freezing on their screen. people think low ms is  much harder to play with not sure what planet these people live on but they will constantly kick you. 

You need to also make better server locations as most the servers are empty and in a horrible location. a lot of the time early mornings the game play is impossible to play with constant freezing in game from lag issues even though locally the connection is fine  

• Like 1