Off-Topic

When did everyone get so good at this game

HellVonMeow

I swear not everyone was this good. It feels so sweaty all of the time. It used to be jaw-dropping when players would pull these crazy snipes. Almost everyone i've fought against probably would have been called a hacker 10 years ago. Slowly learning the new changes, but man where is everyone? I thought we would all be hyped~

Just came back to the game and was wondering if anyone remembers me from back in the day; CupCakeHoe

-Peace 

image.png.91128b6529252ab71e5e2f408573718e.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I remember seeing your name around but its been so long. As for where everyone is, we showed up for launch but slowly went our separate ways unfortunately. The devs proved to be a little bit of a let down with this version as of late. 

Oh wow, I haven't heard your name in a long time but it's one of the few that I remember 😂 My name was Boom/DaBigBoom ^^ I've honestly gotten much better because of other games, between the shut down of MVS and now, I've improved a lot in other games like Overwatch and CS and I think the skill transferred over a bit. 

• Like 1

I recognize that name. 

For me, I played a bit, just for nostalgic reasons. I quit pretty early tho. After the nostalgia hit, I just find the game lacking and outdated. All the issues I had with the game were still there and now even more prominent.

My hardware is way better than it was 10 years ago when I started playing Microvolts on my laptop. But for some reason gameplay feels so much more clunky. 

Because the release took so long, I had hoped they overhauled the system. But it's just the same game with same balance tweaks. I still love this game genre and what Microvolts is. But this game just doesn't feel right for me.

Best part was seeing old players again 🙂

Edited by Accelerator
  • Like 1
On 10/30/2023 at 2:15 PM, Volt said:

Oh wow, I haven't heard your name in a long time but it's one of the few that I remember 😂 My name was Boom/DaBigBoom ^^ I've honestly gotten much better because of other games, between the shut down of MVS and now, I've improved a lot in other games like Overwatch and CS and I think the skill transferred over a bit. 

Omg Boom! OMG look how you've grown buddy! We gotta catch up LOL

• Like 1
On 10/30/2023 at 1:10 PM, SpectralWolfeh said:

I remember seeing your name around but its been so long. As for where everyone is, we showed up for launch but slowly went our separate ways unfortunately. The devs proved to be a little bit of a let down with this version as of late. 

That's what i'm thinking man. I had to go out and make new friends since old friends don't wanna play. It's pretty rough out here

• Sad 1
16 hours ago, HellVonMeow said:

Omg Boom! OMG look how you've grown buddy! We gotta catch up LOL

Yeah for real, it's been quite a while, things have changed a lot 😄I'm in the official Discord if you wanna talk some time ^^