General Discussion

Hey i have a suggestion

amit

I have a suggestion, I think it's worth bringing back the sounds of the weapons from before, like all the GODS, each weapon and its sound, it's not fun to have all the weapons with the same sound

what do you think?

• Like 2

I really hope they bring back the God weapons, they were seriously so cool. I was just watching a video with Lucifer in it last night man... I miss it so much.

8 hours ago, Volt said:

I really hope they bring back the God weapons, they were seriously so cool. I was just watching a video with Lucifer in it last night man... I miss it so much.

Curious how they would bring it back, Might be just like the nigh lord capsule right now. Maybe a bit more expensive ๐Ÿ˜„

• Like 1
9 hours ago, amit said:

I have a suggestion, I think it's worth bringing back the sounds of the weapons from before, like all the GODS, each weapon and its sound, it's not fun to have all the weapons with the same sound

what do you think?

Yeah, hopefully weapons with special sound effects like tacloc tear or whatever it's name was, the aqua blaze, some of the god weapons, the army weapons set and all the others will have their distinctive sound effects. I do hate that they mashed up the sound of the shotguns and distributed them between types of shotgun but that i can deal with.

ย 

9 hours ago, Flexouz said:

Curious how they would bring it back, Might be just like the nigh lord capsule right now. Maybe a bit more expensive ๐Ÿ˜„

Likely in the capsule, but I think it would be awesome if they brought the Coupon Shop back, especially with no P2W it would be a really cool way to honor and reward players that support the game. Outside of Full Party exclusives like the Golden Warrior and the Magical Broom there aren't really manyย rareย items, the coupon shop would add a ton more if they were exclusively in the coupon shop.

• Like 1