General Discussion

Official Suggestions List

MrStreeet

On Friday, October 20th, we decided (the moderators) to make a huge community forum post, asking about which things you would like to see back in the game and which new things you want thought. So, yesterday (October 23rd), we made a list with all the suggestions you've made in the post, we've discussed and rated which ones would be the perfect ones to ask with the current status of the game.

So, here it is, I hope you all appreciate our job. We would like to know what you think about this list and which things you would add or remove from it.

image.png

Edited by Errebe
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Also, I have to add that there's as well suggestions about the Forums and Discord server that we decided to keep in private, since these are related to moderation and not directly to the game.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that this list was sent actually to the dev team, and they answered that they would send it to the relevant departments for reviewing it, so, at the moment, we have to wait for new announcements about them.

Edited by Errebe
  • Like 2

My list that i've discussed with mod Volts
Overall improvements:
1- Create new reward spots after level 100 (110, 120, 130, 140...)
2- Increase mp rewards for leveling up after 100 (100-110: 600; 110-120: 900; 110-130: 1200...)
3- More mp/rt content on the store (especially clothes, sets and acessories)
4- Increase mp for doing missions (daily: 400 week: 1400)
5- Unlock all maps for zombie mode and also bring "The aftermath"
6- Arms race/Boss battle/Bomb battle (switching sides at half) modes
7- Add level filter on room config for new players usage (0-50;0-100)
8- Ranking system, clan wars
9- Remove warps from lagged players/limit ping
10- Random map: The maps can be selected/excluded through a list, which is visible in the room
11- Allow 1 glowing weapon between the 7
12- Address weapon sounds correctly
13- Battlepass every month
14- Plaza on lobby
15- Exclude duplicates on capsule
16- Increase item sell value to 20% of the standard value
17- Coupon, capsule and god weapons skin
18- Completing single wave hard rewards 1 coupon (1-2x/day)
19- Delete base character similar parts from the store, like:
Sophitia sacred face, sacred bracelets, purple boots
Knox powerful hands
Khan tecktonik shoes
Pandora triple buckle boots
Amelia noble top, gracious boots

Bugs:
1- Fix score for zombie kills (atm its only 1 point per kill instead of 3, and the quantity shown in profile stats is divided by 3)
2- When someone leave the room all humans lose speed and all zombies lose jump
3- If the host changes while using tank build, your bonus hp stop acting normally so you get oneshot by sniper and zombie hits until restarting the game

Zombie mode:
In zm, having 9+ player makes 2 boss and with 16 makes 3
The problem is that the total amount of life grows too much at these points
So one solution should be add a 80% multiplier with 2 boss and 70% with 3 to the zombie boss total health
Removing the snowball effect in big (9+ players) rooms. Currently they have 70-105k each and after will be 57-79k
Infected base health 4400 --> 6600
Infected health growth 2200 --> 1600
This will make the last infected more durable and the first ones less tankier 
Anti steal: Only the player that dealt most damage against a zombie, will have double damage when its below 10% health
Add option for 2 minutes rounds (hide and seek or small maps)
Special weapons:
Buff/remove falchion and firestorm
Blizard: Lower time to explode after touching terrain
Add melee that boosts speed and the swipes stun zombies for 2 seconds (10s refresh per zombie)
Add repulsion shotgun

And I genuinely thought you guys were sending the list towards them, not to post here. All I can say is Good Luck with this 😛 (They will just ignore the suggestions) 

31 minutes ago, Twister said:

And I genuinely thought you guys were sending the list towards them, not to post here. All I can say is Good Luck with this 😛 (They will just ignore the suggestions) 

6 hours ago, Errebe said:

EDIT: I forgot to mention that this list was sent actually to the dev team, and they answered that they would send it to the relevant departments for reviewing it, so, at the moment, we have to wait for new announcements about them.

????