General Discussion

Power divided by each character?

QN_Khai

Naomi: increases rifle damage by 25%, increases accuracy.
Pandora: increases shotgun damage by 30%.
Chip: when (not zoomed) the shot will deal 50% of health (if you have 2680HP, it will deal 1340 damage), reducing reload time by 2 seconds.
Kai: increases running speed by 10% with (melee) every 3 seconds will increase by 2% up to 4 times.
Simon: Increases Bazoka's damage by 15%, can Direct Shotย 
Sophitia: Increases Grenade radius by 250, can Direct Shot
Sharkillkhan : increases damage from all weapons by 12%.
Amelia: Increases Gatlinggun damage by 25%.
Knox: Reduces all damage taken from weapons by 8% (25-8 = 17%)

No please... thats not a good Idea ๐Ÿ˜„

ย 

It forces you to play characters you dont want to play

Edited by Iceman
  • Like 2

That would confuse everyone imo, plus not make the game balanced anymore.

Edited by Doll

We used to have some things like this back in MVS, but really it forced people to play certain figures if they wanted to have the right stats and advantages. Removing figure-specific stats was a great change by Masangsoft toward balancing the game and to make sure everyone had equal opportunity to stats almost all the time (outside of un-upgraded weapons/parts, which is really unavoidable).

13 hours ago, khalo0od100 said:

Please no ๐Ÿ™‚

I like this because it will give you many options instead of just playing 1 character, everyone has the right to choose.

27 minutes ago, QN_Khai said:

I like this because it will give you many options instead of just playing 1 character, everyone has the right to choose.

If something like this were to be added I'd rather it be a new accessory slot or something. Maybe a special battery you can slot into your figure for a specific boost of your choice, but I don't think it's really necessary. Would be too big of a change I think.

• Thanks 1

Didn't alot of players hate Simon one point in MVS and had room titles "No Simons"? It'll just be the same thing and certain people will start kicking again.

That`s not a good idea, we would only see certain figures in the lobby, it wouldnt be balanced. Just imagine a GL with super big ratius, it would be terrible. They need to nerf the GLs and the Rockets, not buff them.