General Discussion

Does the game feel a little bit off?

Bro i was thinking the same thing, i honestly have no idea what it is , but the game feels a little bit odd .. i was wondering what's happening since the launch

indeed THO feels much smoother, to me it seems the shooting and guns also feel different in a good way. Im not sure what they did , but it feels odd 

16 hours ago, DevsListenToTheCommunity said:

Just played a game on THO and everything felt so much smoother. The gameplay, the graphics, the weapons texture.. It honestly felt like playing an official version of this and that this is the knock off version lol.

We should return to THO then ? 

i still thinking about that.

Personally the game feels better than other versions because of the sniper/rifle sensitivity option, but other than that it feels almost exactly the same to me.

On 10/22/2023 at 6:43 AM, Volt said:

Personally the game feels better than other versions because of the sniper/rifle sensitivity option, but other than that it feels almost exactly the same to me.

I got the same smooth feeling than because I'm using a 60hz monitor . because maybe the new MV is not as optimal as running on mid-range PCs

I mean if you have google running in ur background it would be likely to take away from the smoothness the game has for ut to be normal you should alt tab first to discord then the game.