General Discussion

Instead of spending hundreds of time looking for batteries, yet another worthless item

QN_Khai

Ok, the idea of increasing battery capacity is not bad, but it doesn't bring much value when you only need to spend 400, to 600 batteries to upgrade (redundant item).

Completely redundant when you have 1000/1000 batteries can get it back .

445544.png

Not really.

The item is very useful, if you don't have money or the item unlocked, you can keep saving and then you can upgrade like 5 levels at once.
It's better than just grinding for no reason after getting something new.

With the membership, you have unlimited battery so if you have the membership, yes then it's useless.
But that is for the F2P player!  

I mean the battery capacity doesn't take too much to recharge, or they can use the battery to recharge the character after a period of use.

Therefore, using batteries to upgrade weapons is the most reasonable at such a time, MAX battery membership also becomes more meaningful.

On 10/20/2023 at 5:35 PM, vav said:

Not really.

The item is very useful, if you don't have money or the item unlocked, you can keep saving and then you can upgrade like 5 levels at once.
It's better than just grinding for no reason after getting something new.

With the membership, you have unlimited battery so if you have the membership, yes then it's useless.
But that is for the F2P player!  

Maybe you haven't played MVS before, but buying this item is necessary, when you want to upgrade the weapon to level 9 you need to spend about 4500 batteries so expanding the battery is very necessary for this important need. now it becomes useless

I actually quite like having the battery expansion, it makes it so that I can save up more battery to upgrade extra weapons and parts for other figures that I don't necessarily use often. Less time spent in the inventory between matches, less time between matches ^^

• Like 1

In case the upgrade system of the old mv is brought back, which will hopefully happen, this will make much more sense. The iteam is also not useless, maybe some people just don't wanna pay for membership and want to have 5000 max battery so they have a stash for when they need to upgrade other weapons.

23 minutes ago, Sorel said:

In case the upgrade system of the old mv is brought back, which will hopefully happen, this will make much more sense. The iteam is also not useless, maybe some people just don't wanna pay for membership and want to have 5000 max battery so they have a stash for when they need to upgrade other weapons.

that's how they think. But gradually they feel like they are spending money foolishly because MP finds it difficult to earn . the game becomes bland because you need players . I had to change servers to play continuously and it was more chaotic than ever

13 minutes ago, QN_Khai said:

that's how they think. But gradually they feel like they are spending money foolishly because MP finds it difficult to earn . the game becomes bland because you need players . I had to change servers to play continuously and it was more chaotic than ever

Yeah, earning mp rly is way too hard and they need to adjust that, because after getting over lvl 100 it very hard to get mp, their so called rewards are like 1k which is very stingy. Likewise with the limited capsule cupons which only give you 1 spin and aren't even unlimited, someone should make a topic about how useless they are. And yeah, they need to put more work into the game so people can play on their servers when they want and have a variety of rooms, which required a big playerbase. The official launch was full, if u looked there were at leats 100/ server. And believe me, if it's chaotic and bad for u to change servers, imagine how bad it is for any player with under 40ms to get to play against several people with a lot of ms, get infected from very far away, get sniped when they have already turned a corner.

On 10/28/2023 at 5:52 AM, QN_Khai said:

Maybe you haven't played MVS before, but buying this item is necessary, when you want to upgrade the weapon to level 9 you need to spend about 4500 batteries so expanding the battery is very necessary for this important need. now it becomes useless

I started playing in 2010.
At the time it wasn't even called MVS it was just MV.

If they bring back the expensive levels for the weapons upgrades, you must have 5k baterry or you won't be able to use the member ship