General Discussion

Do you think they will address the weapon sounds?

it's just the skin not a separate weapon. Weapons are divided into 4 types (boring) I hope they will fix it, the current play style is so boring

• Like 1
5 hours ago, DevsListenToTheCommunity said:

Right now we have katanas sounding like a chainsaw and all the types sound the same (rifles type c cricket same sound as type c pepper). In my opinion, it removes the uniqueness of the weapon when all the weapons sound the same. Thoughts?

Hello,

probabily the rifle sound is meant to be as it is right now.

It's been there since the day one, therefore i assume it was the intention to implement rifles with that sound.

About the Katana serie, it is a bug that will be fixed.

8 hours ago, DevsListenToTheCommunity said:

Right now we have katanas sounding like a chainsaw and all the types sound the same (rifles type c cricket same sound as type c pepper). In my opinion, it removes the uniqueness of the weapon when all the weapons sound the same. Thoughts?

Hello

The katana sound is produced by a bug, don't worry it will be corrected.

Greetings

6 hours ago, Davi said:

Hello,

probabily the rifle sound is meant to be as it is right now.

It's been there since the day one, therefore i assume it was the intention to implement rifles with that sound.

About the Katana serie, it is a bug that will be fixed.

Kinda boring having all the weapons sound the same no? I don't mind all the types of a rifle sounding the same, but a Cricket shouldn't have the same sound as a Pepper. It makes them lose their uniqueness. I remember how cool was the sound of a Gold Rifle when I was playing, because it was unique to that rifle series (gold, silver, black rifles). 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, DevsListenToTheCommunity said:

Kinda boring having all the weapons sound the same no? I don't mind all the types of a rifle sounding the same, but a Cricket shouldn't have the same sound as a Pepper. It makes them lose their uniqueness. I remember how cool was the sound of a Gold Rifle when I was playing, because it was unique to that rifle series (gold, silver, black rifles). 

I agree with you.

By the way, i can confirm you that the issue related to the Katana, has been reported to the team.