General Discussion

Starting Error

Caralitos

I looked everywhere but i couldn't solve it
i've already checked the integrity of the files on Steam and everything is fine, but the game doesn't open
"We apologize for the inconvenience."

microvoltserro.png

Hello,

have you always had this type of error, or is it the first time?

Have you ever played the game, or did this error deny you the access since the beginning?

I have the same crash error as this guy, wasn't able to play properly for the last 2-3 weeks. I tried everything, uninstalling the game, steam, changing the drive i installed it on, updated windows, drivers etc, nothing worked.

3 hours ago, fructel said:

I have the same crash error as this guy, wasn't able to play properly for the last 2-3 weeks. I tried everything, uninstalling the game, steam, changing the drive i installed it on, updated windows, drivers etc, nothing worked.

Review the operating system

It looks like the game couldn't access a file. @fructel

If i'm not wrong i've had the same error, few days after the release of the game.

I remember i deleted every file related to the game and did a clean installation and it worked fine.

I am not sure whether the error was this or not.

Hello everyone!

For those who have this problem, you must close microvolts and steam from processes, then open steam again, go to the library and click verify files, wait there and that's it.

Greetings.

57 minutes ago, Nax said:

Hello everyone!

For those who have this problem, you must close microvolts and steam from processes, then open steam again, go to the library and click verify files, wait there and that's it.

Greetings.

the files are fine, i did it several times

5 minutes ago, Caralitos said:

the files are fine, i did it several times

Try something else.

Open steam, then minimize it, go to the folder where you have steam installed / steamapps / common / MicroVolts / Bin.

In this path you will create a notepad and there you will place the following:

set __COMPAT_LAYER=RunAsInvoker
Start MicroVolts.exe

To finish, save the document with any name ending with ".bat"

Example: Open.bat

When you save, double click on the file you just created, and hopefully you don't get an error.

Just now, Nax said:

Try something else.

Open steam, then minimize it, go to the folder where you have steam installed / steamapps / common / MicroVolts / Bin.

Start MicroVolts.exe

When you save, double click on the file you just created, and hopefully you don't get an error.

unfortunately it didnt help :/

On 10/18/2023 at 10:42 PM, Nax said:

Hello everyone!

Greetings.

22 hours ago, Nax said:

Try something else.

Start MicroVolts.exe

Tried both methods, none worked, I've added you on discord, my username is r0BeRtH0

By the way, each time i verify the integrity of files, i have about 15 to 17 files which were then validated

Edited by fructel
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, fructel said:

Tried both methods, none worked, I've added you on discord, my username is r0BeRtH0

By the way, each time i verify the integrity of files, i have about 15 to 17 files which were then validated

image.png.f76a447bbaba61fd2f320e0503f1451a.pngNo of files is always random, but each time i enter the game and it crashes, files are always corrupted

45 minutes ago, fructel said:

I already added you!

We can possibly fix it by intentionally corrupting the files and asking for verification. I'll contact you later.

Greetings.

11 hours ago, NULLYUKI said:

As you are using WIndows 7. It would be good to know what your overall computer specs are.

Yes, maybe thats the problem? ç.ç

If you guys have new gen spec like a 13th generation intel or smth like that then use this:

- Open task manager

- Go to the details tab

- Find steam.exe, right click and "Set affinity"

- Uncheck CPU 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8

The game should run and remember to recheck all the CPU opttions once you are finished playing

If y'all have windows 11, theres compatability issues with it, so you need to revert back to windows 10 but first i recommend making a ticket since its much easier

Edited by OGSapphire
On 10/20/2023 at 6:36 AM, OGSapphire said:

If you guys have new gen spec like a 13th generation intel or smth like that then use this:

- Open task manager

- Go to the details tab

- Find steam.exe, right click and "Set affinity"

- Uncheck CPU 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8

The game should run and remember to recheck all the CPU opttions once you are finished playing

If y'all have windows 11, theres compatability issues with it, so you need to revert back to windows 10 but first i recommend making a ticket since its much easier

Tried it, worked for half an hour and then it crashed again