General Discussion

hackers again 3

Xexulin

Once again we come to this forum to talk about cheaters, the image speaks for itself but for those who don't know, he killed me behind the wall, no blood or hit, he just shot and killed me.

hackers 3.jpg

He did not.. There is this thing called MS and once the 2 players have a big difference in them it can look like someone is shooting trough a wall, but on their screen you are still not fully around the corner. Also looked like he shot a shogun, which has a lot of bullet spread so could have even hit your toes going around the corner. Specially considering you are pretty close to the edge of the wall still.

• Like 1

Hello there.
Sadly I've got the footage of my POV, if you want to check it out by yourself you can DM me on discord
You prolly new to the game so Welcome to Micorvolts. appreciated for calling me a hacker 🙂
Bye for now ^^

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Euro said:

Hello there.
Sadly I've got the footage of my POV, if you want to check it out by yourself you can DM me on discord
You prolly new to the game so Welcome to Micorvolts. appreciated for calling me a hacker 🙂
Bye for now ^^

Wow

7 hours ago, Flexouz said:

He did not.. There is this thing called MS and once the 2 players have a big difference in them it can look like someone is shooting trough a wall, but on their screen you are still not fully around the corner. Also looked like he shot a shogun, which has a lot of bullet spread so could have even hit your toes going around the corner. Specially considering you are pretty close to the edge of the wall still.

the difference between him and me in 4-5ms

7 hours ago, Euro said:

Hello there.
Bye for now ^^

I'm glad you had to create an account and everything on the forum to defend yourself. Here you have me to show me your point of view, I just showed you mine.

PD: And for your information, I have been in this game for many years, I know that now you will come back with your stories that you were the best in the world, as everyone here is, but I have also done enough research to know how good a person can be overnight.

1 hour ago, Xexulin said:

the difference between him and me in 4-5ms

This has nothing to do with wall shooting or cheating at all. This is just due to MS Delay's and low tick rate (8).

Simply put, from his point of you, you were, where he shoots for him on his screen and his client, which then registers on HIS CLIENT, that registration gets send from his client, to the host's client, which then sends it to the server for approval. (If I remember right) This is what causes the hit to register later than what it should've, though we aren't talking about seconds or minutes here, we are talking of like. 80-120 Ms delay max, depending. Then add on the tick rate of 8, which means both yours, and his characters and hitboxes are only updated 8 times per second, which means the server actually just updated 8 times for each second. Other games may have higher, like CSGO/CS2 used to have a 64 tick rate for official servers, and now SUB 64, while a game like Valorant runs on 128 Tick.

So in this case, blame the game, not the player. 

But really, under 55% KDA players shouldn't even be allowed to speak about cheating while they're stuck with rocket nades Starter Pack™ Type C melees and mgs. Everyone has a fresh start to learn and get better or if you want to become like this guy for the 3rd time this topic, then stay low and horrible at the game.

• Confused 3
13 hours ago, Xexulin said:

Once again we come to this forum to talk about cheaters, the image speaks for itself but for those who don't know, he killed me behind the wall, no blood or hit, he just shot and killed me.

Yeah it's happen to me, and i can't understand if this hack or not, it's obvious in the replay

10 minutes ago, 鱼 腥 汤 said:

This has nothing to do with wall shooting or cheating at all. This is just due to MS Delay's and low tick rate (8).

Simply put, from his point of you, you were, where he shoots for him on his screen and his client, which then registers on HIS CLIENT, that registration gets send from his client, to the host's client, which then sends it to the server for approval. (If I remember right) This is what causes the hit to register later than what it should've, though we aren't talking about seconds or minutes here, we are talking of like. 80-120 Ms delay max, depending. Then add on the tick rate of 8, which means both yours, and his characters and hitboxes are only updated 8 times per second, which means the server actually just updated 8 times for each second. Other games may have higher, like CSGO/CS2 used to have a 64 tick rate for official servers, and now SUB 64, while a game like Valorant runs on 128 Tick.

Oh cool explain 

11 minutes ago, Twister said:

But really, under 55% KDA players shouldn't even be allowed to speak about cheating while they're stuck with rocket nades Starter Pack™ Type C melees and mgs. Everyone has a fresh start to learn and get better or if you want to become like this guy for the 3rd time this topic, then stay low and horrible at the game.

wow, Why are you destroying this person psychologically and morally?

So weird, " you must stay low and horrible at the game for Ever " why ? 

so sad 

13 minutes ago, 鱼 腥 汤 said:

TL;DR: Server hitreg responses are slow, so most of the times you or the enemy see 1 tiny body peeked and just die thru walls, even if ur <10ms + tickrate acts up. 

3 minutes ago, Baran01 said:

wow, Why are you destroying this person psychologically and morally?

So weird, " you must stay low and horrible at the game for Ever " why ? 

so sad 

Everyone has time to learn that not always newers are cheating. This guy is kinda posting these topics or some random attentions, even THOUGH he is showing thru screenshots, not clips (really won't matter as much cuz replay is edgy and crappy at the same time). You've heard the guy has the VOD he can proof himself easily that he is not cheating lmao. 

• Confused 1
1 hour ago, Twister said:

Todo el mundo tiene tiempo para aprender que no siempre los nuevos hacen trampa. Este tipo está publicando estos temas o algunas atenciones aleatorias, aunque lo muestra a través de capturas de pantalla, no clips (realmente no importará mucho porque la repetición es nerviosa y desagradable al mismo tiempo). Has oído que el tipo tiene VOD y puede demostrar fácilmente que no está engañando a lmao. 

I invite you to put the image here so that we can ensure that it was the server in the meantime from my point of view and since the recording was behind a separate wall that, as I say, I have all the repetition because it was The last straw is having to always play it same. days Yes, my K/D may not be 99.99%, it's only 57% or maybe 63%, but that doesn't mean that when I see weird things I won't post them. Sorry for not being professional, but this game is characterized by having it all type of traps since 2011.

And even more so that there are already people working on screwing up the game for modest prices, that's why nothing is still out on YouTube, it's private and paid, if you informed yourself a little earlier you would see things from my point of view. Take it as advice, not criticism.

Edited by Xexulin

It's the games fault for having these issues, but man don't point fingers to randoms that they cheat while you could've analyzed the replay a bit more before pulling up the conclusion that some audiences need to think about. Get over and deal with it. One day you will find out. 

Edited by Twister

I probably could hop in the game right now and purposely jiggle peek and kill/be killed from people behind the wall in like a few minutes. I don't see why the concept is so hard to believe, he didn't genuinely kill you behind the wall with cheats, he killed you behind the wall due to the explanations above. It happens alot more when the ping gap is big, but I've been killed multiple times with people who had the same ping as me behind the wall, or both dying at the same time. 

28 minutes ago, QN_Khai said:

Can anyone explain why sometimes they both attack each other and are killed by each other at the same time?

Shooting at the same time, but also ping difference

10 hours ago, Flexouz said:

Shooting at the same time, but also ping difference

So why is it that when I see blood splashing out blue but it doesn't kill the opponent?

4 minutes ago, QN_Khai said:

So why is it that when I see blood splashing out blue but it doesn't kill the opponent?

Do more damage kekw, jk but it sometimes doesn't register true..

Bro Euro it's DEFINITELY not a hacker.

I really hope that you delete this post.

It's important to make sure what you are saying, fortunately Euro have other players that can defend him and assure you that he's not a hacker but could be other player without anyone to defend him and that could be bad.

• Like 1
On 10/15/2023 at 7:36 AM, Euro said:

Hello there.
Bye for now ^^

Bro the best compliment that you can recive in any game is someone call you hacker!

You are going in the right direction Euro, we got your back!

• Like 1