General Discussion

Well...

Nekkidd

Well, I wanted to start off with a thank you for the community for bringing back memories of the game. Thank you for showing up on the release week making those memories flood back. Getting to play my favorite maps and along with a favorite character. Even the toxic players, thank you. I never knew how much I missed your bickering and the wildest sh*t y'all would say when upset lol. How y'all would pop a blood vessels, yes I even miss y'all. Just try to work on that because blood pressure medicine ain't cheap. Overall, I'm highly disappointed about the game condition and the lack of communication with the "Devs". The community came to together to help them out but there's no improvement. As of right now the only servers that still stand are SA and EU, and EU player count is dropping fast. NA had a good player base but now it's dead. I doubt the game will make it, if it does it will be a miracle. However, again thank you community, you will always have a part in my gaming life. Back then and even now, I'm truly grateful.

😊

• Like 2
  • Haha 1