General Discussion

Gaming is for fun, not for competition all the time. I like weapons that glow and can be upgraded even if the max specs are the same as the current weapon

200VND

16 hours ago, PrVegBlue said:

The glowing effect had some bugs so they removed it until it get fixed.

was the glow effects on the beta test? im just asking how you know this, im not tryna be rude just want some clarity before believing everything I read online.

and if it was I am very excited because that heightens  the probability of it being added onto the game.

56 minutes ago, dizzy said:

was the glow effects on the beta test? im just asking how you know this, im not tryna be rude just want some clarity before believing everything I read online.

and if it was I am very excited because that heightens  the probability of it being added onto the game.

No it wasn't

6 hours ago, Baran01 said:

No it wasn't

what was the guy talking abt then, does he mean it was out when the game first came out and they removed it? or are they just speculating.

Start attacking the wrong thing, and wording your purpose wrongfully and you will start giving them ideas.
 Just wait until they read between the lines of the community and say bye bye to Ranked League and bring back "fun" RT upgrades with pay to win.
 Calling it.

(I know you said with same stats and not pay to win, my whole point is that they will definitely use it as an excuse... ESPECIALLY if you bash competitiveness.)

• Confused 2
6 hours ago, dizzy said:

what was the guy talking abt then, does he mean it was out when the game first came out and they removed it? or are they just speculating.

I think he is talking about MV surge, because in all beta we had 1 upgrade system without weapons glowing

6 hours ago, Opa said:

Start attacking the wrong thing, and wording your purpose wrongfully and you will start giving them ideas.
 Just wait until they read between the lines of the community and say bye bye to Ranked League and bring back "fun" RT upgrades with pay to win.
 Calling it.

(I know you said with same stats and not pay to win, my whole point is that they will definitely use it as an excuse... ESPECIALLY if you bash competitiveness.)

Weird.

9 hours ago, dizzy said:

Some people just pull stuff out of thin air, they have not mentioned anything about glowing weapons. And afaik, glow only had 1 bug when in-game, when standing in front of certain walls/objects the glow would only appear on the weapon and the outside part of the glow would be cut off. Not really a significant bug, at least not one that I expect them to have discovered.

16 hours ago, dizzy said:

am not sure if it was on the first wave beta test but there was a topic that Leo explained there was alot bugs with the glowing effect and they will add it in the future. 

• Like 1