General Discussion

[UNOFFICIAL] Simon Says!

zooz

afbeelding.png.67dcdf914b859902c7eff1c158e098e8.png

Hello everyone!

I decided to hold an (unofficial) event because there are currently no official Moderators or Event Supporters.

The Event is called "Simon Says". Maybe you have already heard about it but if not don't worry, I will make it clear right away!

How does it work?:

There is 1 Simon (me) who will call out the commands and 15 others (you guys) who will have to pay attention and listen to what I say.

For example Simon (me) says: Jump! (You guys jump) or Simon (me) says: Take out your shotgun and point it towards the sky! (You guys do this).

What NOT to do:

"Alright guys, jump!" (DON'T jump because I did not say "Simon Says" before giving out the command!)

Still not clear, no worries! Check out the 50-second explanation on how to play Simon Says:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o3uc-mxIqY

Requirements:

• Join Discord VC (invite link will be sent out prior to the event)

• Microphone

• Provide your PayPal or Steam incase you win

• Have fun!

Important:

Trolling, griefing or anything in that genre which will ruin the event experience will have you disqualified for the event + all future events held by me.

When will the event start?:

Sunday October 15th 2PM CET

How to join?:

Comment your ingame name down below and confirm it by messaging the word "Simon" to my discord: zoozlol

REWARDS (ONLY 1 WINNER PER GAME):

1073RT! (reward will be given out through PayPal or Steam Digital Gift Card)

Note: If you choose for Steam DGC, be aware that you will have to wait 3 days before getting the RT because Steam doesn't allow players to send money when the 2 players are at least not 3 days friends.

I will host multiple rounds (+ reward) depending on how many players join.

If everything goes well and smooth, I will make this a monthly event!

Please dm me on discord "zoozlol" if you have more questions left, keep the comments clear.

• Like 3

Edit: This forum post can be updated so make sure to check it out once in a while to make sure you didn't miss anything!

POV: you're about to get the ultimate smackdown because you failed to do what simon said

(You failed to 360 no-scope the five-pixels-wide letter R texture on the fan from across the map while intoxicated on battery acid and gin)

Screenshot_8.png

• Haha 1