General Discussion

Keep getting oneshotted by snipers

Hello. I play mostly FFA's and I play with 2500 hp. However, I keep getting oneshotted by snipers even when its not a headshot. I'm aware that there is cross fire etc, but a guy just spawned next to me a oneshoted me with a sniper while I was full hp. I don't know if sometimes the game doesn't show that it was a headshot but this is pretty weird given the fact that a sniper does 2250 dmg max. Has this happened to anybody else? thx

I actually never 1 shot people which is very frustating, i miss most of the kills i should've gotten. I've headshotted people who were not full tank and still needed to shoot them more. I use D sniper.

Snipers should be able to one-shot,

take this as an example:

u spawn 1v1 and land a hard snipe, should the other dudeย  that's playing full tank and spamming EXPOS win?

just feel like sniping takes more skill than spamming ur brains-out in the open with full tank and dying to crossfire and then Malding.

tbh if snipers couldn't oneshot, me and many other players would quit it for good.

if you've played TH before, then Youย  need to remember how disgusting spamming rifle was in TH and tell me it was fun to play against. given how powerful it was in TH, its safe to say it that it has now been replaced with explosives ...ย  ๐Ÿ˜•

ย 

Sniper should always have a limit in terms of damage, because if snipers become anti-tank, the game won't feel like MV anymore rather than just sitting like CoD campers and hope they only get kills by just sitting in same 1-2 spots all over again.
Currently it feels low risk, high reward weapon because you can go in any non-dangerous angles and snipe from there, seen some bad TH players doing this for a while.
And other times, the 1 mili-second quick-scoping is just not worth doing, since spams or one-shots exist (easily punishable for pulling a sniper against those).

But I'm going to keep saying this everywhere,ย Snipers are almost impossible to balance. They either make it complete dogshit (like in TH with rifle buffs) or the most broken thing ever with 0 risk (this version)ย 

• Like 1

If snipers oneshot, then the whole point of sniper headshot becomes useless. If your playing tank, sniper shots to the chest should leave you at 1 hp and not insta kill. If you go full tank u become rlly slow without movement speed and thats the price you pay.ย 

Edited by DevsListenToTheCommunity

I actually think that snipers should be able to oneshot people. After all, what's the purpose of sniping if they can't? However, their rapid weapon-swapping speed puts them in an overly advantageous position. To balance this, the number of bullets they have should be reduced, followed by a decrease in their firing rate.

I don't like this way of playing. I was standing far away but they still shot and killed me. You can mostly only communicate back and forth using sniper . Only good for sniper users, in the old game sniper was not the strongest, I don't remember anymore, but sniping isn't the best,ย 
not everyone is good at sniper while this game makes it difficult to play, at least csgo I find easier, but Still playing sniper ?