General Discussion

I won't spend money on this game until they change it or create something truly new. I wouldn't spend money on items with the same specs as 100MP items

200VND

I won't spend money on this game until they change it or create something truly new. I wouldn't spend money on items with the same specs as 100MP items

Well, the main purpose of the game was to make it entirely free-to-play (F2P). Only cosmetic changes would cost RP, which, in my opinion, is the best option they could choose.

As for the content, yeah, you're pretty right there.

• Like 6

" I wouldn't spend money on items with the same specs as 100MP items "  - this is what balancing means tho ? 

Also, no one forces you to spend money, that's exactly the point ... lol

Regarding new content yes.. we all want new things, but there's nothing much you can do about that.. its all up to them

Edited by khalo0od100
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
41 minutes ago, khalo0od100 said:

"  Tôi sẽ không chi tiền cho những món đồ có cùng thông số kỹ thuật như những món đồ 100MP" - đây là ý nghĩa của việc cân bằng phải không? 

Ngoài ra, không ai bắt bạn phải tiêu tiền, đó chính xác là vấn đề ... cười lớn

Về nội dung mới, vâng.. tất cả chúng ta đều muốn những điều mới, nhưng bạn không thể làm gì nhiều về điều đó.. tất cả tùy thuộc vào họ

why don't they keep the level 5 weapon upgrade and anyone can upgrade to level 5 for no or very little extra money. Doing so will create many playing styles for each person. This game is so boring right now

• Like 1
2 hours ago, 200VND said:

Skins are not for everyone then ig

• Haha 1