General Discussion

The weapon options are terrible and the server seems choked at night

QN_Khai

I still remember the feeling when I used the cat image, every time I shot I died instantly if at close range, I could barely spam the bazoka because one shot was fast but had low damage, the other was strong but Slow fire only shoots twice. I'm used to playing games with high intensity and fast action. Every time I try to spam the bazoka, it chokes. I realize that I'm doing it too fast and it can't be output. This makes me very uncomfortable when playing, I have no other choice but to sniper to deal the best damage possible, to be honest, I play games for entertainment, not for headaches.

The server seems to be twitchy and not responding at its best when it seems to be overloaded with players. It's not like when I played MVS with 300 ping, it feels very different, sometimes I'm clearly damaging it, everyone seems to be slipping, it seems to make the people playing like h4ck, they become invulnerable after a while then they damage me and are back to normal
At night, Ping in EU is up to 800-900ms, NA cannot play, during the day it is better about 200ms but there are few people.
I'm playing in the same region but getting 400 ping per game?

image.png.c3b3e5a8a360000a5a4744e04d7a7002.png

Edited by QN_Khai