General Discussion

replace or innovate

200VND

Hello everyone. Sorry for the inconvenience.
I have a few comments about the game. I think weapon and player levels do not affect previous failures, the main reason for failure is because the game is too difficult for a normal player like me, I like zombie mode but some Zombies look too strong. An experienced player who can handle the situation well can easily escape the zombies, but for me, I just stood there enjoying the transformation. Another reason previous games failed was due to hacks and glitches. In my country, there was a game that almost died and had to change publishers. The new publisher has handled everything related to hacking well, they know how to listen and respect players, they resolve errors and glitches within a day, they have a facebook page with 1 million followers. The servers are always full of players. that's "crossfire".

To the end

Hope the developer changes the zombie mod. Significantly reduces health but is revived at a random spawn point on the map, increases zombie hitboxes making infection easier, creates more unique zombies thereby creating more ways to play for the average person

Edited by 200VND