General Discussion

NOW THIS IS MORE SERIOUS THAN EVER!

j0hNESY

Hi dear players and Mv Devs,

I speak for my self and probably for the most of us (players).

We just need BIG changes.

We need BIG changes in game, in Devs mentality and in our community to.

In game changes i think it's so obvious what we need right now, everyone it's saying the same think over and over but seems that it's not enough because we are not seeing any changes of that.

It's as simple as:

- WE NEED THE MP FARM AND GRIND. We have a LOT of players that don't or CAN'T spend money on the game but they want to play it. New players will not spend hundreds and hundreds of € in a game that they cant play like they should. If we you guys don't give that good 1st impression what are you expecting on having new players?

- WE NEED BUGS FIXED, BETTER GAMEPLAY AND EVERYMODE THAT ALREADY EXISTED.  It's not that hard, I supose, to insert old data on the new game. You guys bought the game so you have access to all old data am I right?

- WE NEED COMPETITIVENESS. We play the game just to grind level or K.D? Where is the ranked mode, the CW's and all the competitiveness that bring all teams together to beat other, to be better and recognized by others?

(We have a LOT more thing to talk for the in game changes, but for me i think that this are the 3 more important ones)

Devs mentality i tihnk is super simple to explain:

- We need a road map. We need to know what are your thoughts and what are you expecting to do with the game in the future.

- We need to feel heard. We need montlhy Q&A's so we can give our feedback and feel that you guys are seeing what we say and want for the game.

- We need more GM's and Support. We have a lot of players bullting other in game, tickets that wee need to wait 1 week to get an answer and normaly the 1st one is like: "Hope the problem is fixed, create a new one if you continue to have the same problem/issue/bug"..... W*F is this almost automatic response?

Community:

- I don't deslike our community, I just think that we can be a little bit more polite and don't say sh*t about others just because and stop kicking players because they are good or better than you.

Hope you guys are good and sorry for the "long" text.

Hoping the game will go to the right direction and we in the future can have the game that we much love and new players a place that they fill welcome in.

Best regards,

j0hNESY

upscaler-Sem Título-2x.jpg

• Like 3

If this game had a new map while still keeping its core (the toy world) then I would say this would be the best game I've ever played.