General Discussion

[Important] Changes this game needs

Fresqui

Hope Devs read this.
Hello, I've played every beta of this game and currently have 100 hours of playtime (with more than 2.5k hours in the old one) and here is my opinion on the current state of the game:
There are many things wrong with this game atm.

Translation: Translation is bad. I know you guys are Asian, but can you not use a good translation mechanism? Use DeepL; use Google Translate; it's not that hard. There are some missions where I have to sit for 10 minutes trying to decrypt what they want me to do. And speaking of missions,

Missions: There are some missions that are straight-up dumb. "Get 30 headshots with the sniper during a match." Are you serious? Do you know how impossible it is to even get 30 kills with a sniper in a match, let alone 30 headshots? Did you even play the game before making these missions? "K*ll 30 enemies without d*eing"—like,  are you joking? Some of them make no sense. Besides making no sense, they give really bad rewards, so let's jump to the next point: rewards.

Rewards: If you complete every single daily and weekly mission for 1 week, you get a total of ~ 3920 MP. That's not even enough to buy a medium-priced weapon (which is 5.3k MP). You can only get MP through missions and leveling up. After level 100, it's harder to level up, and you only get 300 MP for each level. I would need to grind all week, do all missions, and level up 20 times to be able to buy a chainsaw for 9.6k MP. Either adjust the prices or give us more MP (Also, daily MP from logins is a joke). Next topic: prices;

Prices: If weapons are just skins, why are they not all the same price or at least affordable? Are you able to do basic math? Why are there weapons in the shop that cost 3.2k RT? That's 30 euros for a single weapon; are you crazy? I know nobody is forced to buy them, but come on. It makes no sense. Why is there a Simon set in the shop that costs 9.6k RT? 96 euros? Like, hello?? What makes you think this is a fair price for a skin? This is not CSGO. Skins have no value outside the game; why should a skin of a character cost close to 100 euros? There are countries where that is half of the minimum wage. In conclusion, the majority of the sets and weapons in the shop are overpriced (considering the MP we get and the RT prices). You need to either give us more MP and RT or lower the item's price. Speaking of sets, let's talk about the costumization of your character.

Costumization (Weapons and Sets/Parts): Currently, the shop feels too empty. There are close to zero parts to choose from (For f2p players and honestly all players in general). Everybody is walking around with the same parts and weapons. Building your character is a big part of the game. This game needs better customization. Please add more sets and parts to the shop at a reasonable price.

Capsule: "Full Party" Capsule rates are a borderline scam. There was a post somewhere about a guy who did the math on the full party sets, and with 100 euros worth of RT, you don't have that much of a chance of getting 2 or more items from the full party capsules. You really need to rethink these rates. Why are full sets like Awsome, Jimi, and Kage Shinobi 7 euros per spin? I get that they are a full set, but 7 euros per spin with a 5% chance of pulling it? At least add the coupon system back so that players can still earn something out of spinning in the capsule and getting nothing... MP capsule would be a good addition, but it's not that important at the moment. There are a lot of problems that you need to address first.
Overall Motivation to Play the Game: Currently, there is very little motivation to play this game for more than 20 minutes. There is nothing to grind. You cannot grind MP from playing to upgrade or buy weapons and parts. There is no clan matchmaking system. There is no ranked system. The game feels very empty. The majority of people I've spoken to just log in, do the daily missions, and log out. The game needs something to keep people playing. Either any ranked system (clans included) or MP grind to upgrade  your weapons  and buy new parts and sets. Also, there are already tons of posts of people requesting the glow animation in weapons back but I'll ask you again to add the glow and the colored shooting/attacks. One upgrade in weapons is not enough; it's boring. Either add more levels and split the stats of the upgrades through the levels or just add more levels with more stats [some weapons feel weak and it takes too long to kill an opponent, so adding more levels that add more stats would be a good option. Maybe keep basic weapons like they are now (1 upgrade only), so people who want to play on even ground can play with basic weapons].

Bugs: Maps still have a lot of bugs (invisible pixels), and I'm not expecting you guys to fix them in 2 months, but start looking into them. Also, the game constantly crashes for no reason. 

Resolution: Why are all resolutions (besides native) blurry or pixelated? Why do I need to change my PC's resolution to match the microvolts resolution so it doesn't look blurry? Fix that, please. Also, add support for custom resolutions. It's not cool to be stuck with the same 15 resolutions.

Suggestions:

1. Add an option to lock an item so you cannot sell it before "unlocking" it first. Many players are crying because they accidentally deleted an item. This would be a good addition.

2. Add the hammers back. The hammer system in the old MV was very good, and a lot of players liked it.

3. Add in-game events. Ex: Old MV Halloween event where you got the Witch Naomi through catching Halloween items in the game. (By Halloween items, I mean the capsules that dropped after killing an opponent in FFA/TDM.) Also, boss battle.

4. Why do daily rewards pop up everytime I log in the game? Once is enough. After getting the login rewards they shouldn't pop anymore

5. Please add a trading system and/or a market system to sell and buy items from players for RT.

For now, that's all I can say you need to change (that I can remember). Please stop looking into making big updates like a ranked system before fixing the basics first. This game needs to be playable before you start making big updates.
Sorry if I came off as rude in some parts of the text.

Regards!

Edited by Fresqui
better visibility
  • Like 7
  • Fresqui changed the title to [Important] Changes this game needs
4 hours ago, Fresqui said:

Hope Devs read this.
Hello, I've played every beta of this game and currently have 100 hours of playtime (with more than 2.5k hours in the old one) and here is my opinion on the current state of the game:
There are many things wrong with this game atm.

Translation: Translation is bad. I know you guys are Asian, but can you not use a good translation mechanism? Use DeepL; use Google Translate; it's not that hard. There are some missions where I have to sit for 10 minutes trying to decrypt what they want me to do. And speaking of missions,

Missions: There are some missions that are straight-up dumb. "Get 30 headshots with the sniper during a match." Are you serious? Do you know how impossible it is to even get 30 kills with a sniper in a match, let alone 30 headshots? Did you even play the game before making these missions? "K*ll 30 enemies without d*eing"—like,  are you joking? Some of them make no sense. Besides making no sense, they give really bad rewards, so let's jump to the next point: rewards.

Rewards: If you complete every single daily and weekly mission for 1 week, you get a total of ~ 3920 MP. That's not even enough to buy a medium-priced weapon (which is 5.3k MP). You can only get MP through missions and leveling up. After level 100, it's harder to level up, and you only get 300 MP for each level. I would need to grind all week, do all missions, and level up 20 times to be able to buy a chainsaw for 9.6k MP. Either adjust the prices or give us more MP (Also, daily MP from logins is a joke). Next topic: prices;

Prices: If weapons are just skins, why are they not all the same price or at least affordable? Are you able to do basic math? Why are there weapons in the shop that cost 3.2k RT? That's 30 euros for a single weapon; are you crazy? I know nobody is forced to buy them, but come on. It makes no sense. Why is there a Simon set in the shop that costs 9.6k RT? 96 euros? Like, hello?? What makes you think this is a fair price for a skin? This is not CSGO. Skins have no value outside the game; why should a skin of a character cost close to 100 euros? There are countries where that is half of the minimum wage. In conclusion, the majority of the sets and weapons in the shop are overpriced (considering the MP we get and the RT prices). You need to either give us more MP and RT or lower the item's price. Speaking of sets, let's talk about the costumization of your character.

Costumization (Weapons and Sets/Parts): Currently, the shop feels too empty. There are close to zero parts to choose from (For f2p players and honestly all players in general). Everybody is walking around with the same parts and weapons. Building your character is a big part of the game. This game needs better customization. Please add more sets and parts to the shop at a reasonable price.

Capsule: "Full Party" Capsule rates are a borderline scam. There was a post somewhere about a guy who did the math on the full party sets, and with 100 euros worth of RT, you don't have that much of a chance of getting 2 or more items from the full party capsules. You really need to rethink these rates. Why are full sets like Awsome, Jimi, and Kage Shinobi 7 euros per spin? I get that they are a full set, but 7 euros per spin with a 5% chance of pulling it? At least add the coupon system back so that players can still earn something out of spinning in the capsule and getting nothing... MP capsule would be a good addition, but it's not that important at the moment. There are a lot of problems that you need to address first.
Overall Motivation to Play the Game: Currently, there is very little motivation to play this game for more than 20 minutes. There is nothing to grind. You cannot grind MP from playing to upgrade or buy weapons and parts. There is no clan matchmaking system. There is no ranked system. The game feels very empty. The majority of people I've spoken to just log in, do the daily missions, and log out. The game needs something to keep people playing. Either any ranked system (clans included) or MP grind to upgrade  your weapons  and buy new parts and sets. Also, there are already tons of posts of people requesting the glow animation in weapons back but I'll ask you again to add the glow and the colored shooting/attacks. One upgrade in weapons is not enough; it's boring. Either add more levels and split the stats of the upgrades through the levels or just add more levels with more stats [some weapons feel weak and it takes too long to kill an opponent, so adding more levels that add more stats would be a good option. Maybe keep basic weapons like they are now (1 upgrade only), so people who want to play on even ground can play with basic weapons].

Bugs: Maps still have a lot of bugs (invisible pixels), and I'm not expecting you guys to fix them in 2 months, but start looking into them. Also, the game constantly crashes for no reason. 

Resolution: Why are all resolutions (besides native) blurry or pixelated? Why do I need to change my PC's resolution to match the microvolts resolution so it doesn't look blurry? Fix that, please. Also, add support for custom resolutions. It's not cool to be stuck with the same 15 resolutions.

Suggestions:

1. Add an option to lock an item so you cannot sell it before "unlocking" it first. Many players are crying because they accidentally deleted an item. This would be a good addition.

2. Add the hammers back. The hammer system in the old MV was very good, and a lot of players liked it.

3. Add in-game events. Ex: Old MV Halloween event where you got the Witch Naomi through catching Halloween items in the game. (By Halloween items, I mean the capsules that dropped after killing an opponent in FFA/TDM.) Also, boss battle.

4. Why do daily rewards pop up everytime I log in the game? Once is enough. After getting the login rewards they shouldn't pop anymore

5. Please add a trading system and/or a market system to sell and buy items from players for RT.

For now, that's all I can say you need to change (that I can remember). Please stop looking into making big updates like a ranked system before fixing the basics first. This game needs to be playable before you start making big updates.
Sorry if I came off as rude in some parts of the text.

Regards!

I hope the DEVS read this.

But sad 

Edited by Baran01
  • Like 1