General Discussion

RT PRICES

Stranger

Hey guys, I never been the person who is paying alot for skins or something cosmetically.

But today I done it, I spend arround 30k rt on the street party capsule to get one of those chip sets...

And I got nothing, not a single set and that's fucked up.. I know those odds are not great.. but comon around 200 euros for nothing???

I'm feeling pranked haha..

I remember the times in surge when prices were lot better. You actually got something for your money.

What's your opinion on those rt prices and capsule chance???

• Sad 2

Honestly the capsule rates and prices need some tweaking. I'm no mathematician but the odds of the "Full Party" don't seem right for the price. Also, $7.50 or something per spin for certain capsules is absolutely unreal. I wish I felt like purchasing RT was reasonable because I want to support the game, but honestly everything needs to just be cheaper, especially the insanely expensive RT items in the shop... They're only skins/cosmetic now too, some things in MVS were expensive because they were very strong like God weapons (not saying it was a good system, but it did make more sense for the time being).

• Like 2

Definitely not worth buying rt, especially with the development team taking its time to take any stance on the game's current issues.

Spinning for a capsule with mixed sets has an insanely lowered chance to actually drop an item. All win rates are viewable both in game and on the website (In game leading you to the website) I believe most of the mixed item capsules have a drop rate of 0.03% - 0.1% which is insanely low, meaning depending on the capsule, you could be spinning on a set with a 1/5000 chance of unboxing something. It's pretty similar to opening a Dragonlore in CSGO. That probably puts things into perspective. However, if you had done a bit of research or asked around prior to spinning, You could've been told, or checked the drop chances yourself. If you had chosen to spin for lets say, 1 specific chip set, like Awesome) Only, now each piece has a 2% drop rate. Which means in the end you would probably have gotten the entire set, if not numerous sets.

Information is Key, and inside of the capsule there's a button that says: View Probability (View drop rates). There you can check every single item's drop chance and rate.

The difference for these 2 are insanely different, spinning for the full party has 30 ish items each with a super low drop rate, I checked up the probability for you, and for the full party there's a 0.89% drop chance to get any of the rare items per spin, though there are 3, which makes it around 2.7% per spin which means u were just extremely unlucky in your spendings.

However, had you spun for Awesome only instead, you'd have a 10% chance to get an unlimited item per spin.

However in your defence, they have with the newest halloween update removed the probability charts for all the other capsules, however if you were to check other full party capsules, or ask others what the best option to spin for, you would have known.

For me personally I always check and research drop rates for any game I'm "Gambling" in. Because knowledge and information is power and is also key to everything you could ever need or want.

10 hours ago, Iceman said:

Hey guys, I never been the person who is paying alot for skins or something cosmetically.

But today I done it, I spend arround 30k rt on the street party capsule to get one of those chip sets...

And I got nothing, not a single set and that's fucked up.. I know those odds are not great.. but comon around 200 euros for nothing???

I'm feeling pranked haha..

I remember the times in surge when prices were lot better. You actually got something for your money.

What's your opinion on those rt prices and capsule chance???

bro got pranked 💀