General Discussion

I'm thinking and thinking

j0hNESY

Hey guys,

I'm thinking and thinking what would they do on the next big update, hope will be big cus we are tomorrow 1 week without any update.

Do you think they will FINALLY give us MP after matchs or start to implement ranked mode and competitive gameplay?

Best regards,

j0hNESY

upscaler-Sem Título-2x.jpg

You can choose between these 3 options:

- They will listen to the community and implement the changes the community desires. 🤢

- They will implement more skins so people buy RP to look pretty in game. ❤️

- They will do absolutely nothing. ❤️

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Fritzis said:

- They will listen to the community and implement the changes the community desires. 🤢

Bro, tbh if i can only choose one option I'm between 2nd and 3rd!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm idk idk

Edited by j0hNESY
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Fritzis said:

listen to the players bcs they know better? naaaaaa, thats too mainstream

how about we do everything our own way and hope we dont ruin the game? perfect!

• Like 1

Every patch (maintenance) purpose is a server stabilization.

image.png.51114bd7eeb79223f4e2d097185e00c7.png

I guess their server is stable enough that they don't do any maintenance anymore

Edited by Doozer

Probably something to make more money
Personally, I'm looking for another game to start leaving this one, unless they introduce MP grinding, but I doubt they'll implement it as we imagine (maybe they give 5 or 10 MP per game xd).

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Mahiro said:

Personally, I'm looking for another game to start leaving this one, unless they introduce MP grinding, but I doubt they'll implement it as we imagine (maybe they give 5 or 10 MP per game xd).

100MP it's good, it's better than nothing. I'm tired of grinding but not getting any more benefits than people who don't play much

5 hours ago, Mahiro said:

Should be half the exp you gain per game -> 1k EXP - 500MP

• Like 2
2 hours ago, j0hNESY said:

*More than 1 week without an update. Hope that they are just working on a big update this for weekend.

there's nothing to hope for, first weeks of the release are the most crucial to make players not leave the game, a lot of ppl asked for mp and other updates and what we get, 0 communication, nonsense updates, really bad state of the game. No road map, nothing. It's kinda sad, a lot of ppl left already and if they keep it that way, game will be dead in a month, people spending money and buying RT will be the only ones playing the game.

3 minutes ago, Fryzas said:

there's nothing to hope for, first weeks of the release are the most crucial to make players not leave the game, a lot of ppl asked for mp and other updates and what we get, 0 communication, nonsense updates, really bad state of the game. No road map, nothing. It's kinda sad, a lot of ppl left already and if they keep it that way, game will be dead in a month, people spending money and buying RT will be the only ones playing the game.

I don't think that they are that stupid...

Idk probably an old players hoping to get the game will get fixed soon asap.

They know what to do, what they need to do so the game don't die... Every time i see an update I'm just hoping for the MP update so the game doens't die and players dont leave.

9 hours ago, j0hNESY said:

I don't think that they are that stupid...

Idk probably an old players hoping to get the game will get fixed soon asap.

They know what to do, what they need to do so the game don't die... Every time i see an update I'm just hoping for the MP update so the game doens't die and players dont leave.

Well, what Fryzas mentioned is probably, the accurate response.

Upon searching the internet, it appears that Masangsoft primarily concentrates on acquiring game rights and implementing micropayments to achieve money. They have owned (or had owned) dozens of games in the past, with most of them now shut down due to a lack of updates. Players simply stopped playing (GunZ, for instance).

A lot of players reinstalled the game driven by a sense of nostalgia. However, nostalgia tends to fade once you become accustomed to the provoking elements; players begin to notice the game's lingering limitations and bugs, and eventually choose not to continue playing, especially when alternatives are just a click away.

The developers haven’t really fixed any of the bugs, graphical, or gameplay issues that the game had 16 years ago. There’s still a hardware limitation tied to a graphics engine that was developed nearly 20 years ago, with no updates since 2012.

Perhaps a remake would be a solution? Recreating the game with Unreal Engine could be fantastic, sure. However, Masangsoft, a company of fewer than 100 people, probably can’t afford that (even with their $7,41 million annual sales), or their developers don't know HOW to do that (don't forget that Masangsoft only focuses on getting the rights of the game). I don't know how accurate this info is, since I'm getting all this information from the South Korean Business Database.

The only viable option for them? Adjust the game balance, introduce micropayments, and hope that players spend enough to bring profitability to a game that was essentially dead before they even launched it.

I fear Microvolts will not be an exception. They have held the game rights for a long time but didn’t release the game until now. And when they did, it’s basically the same version we were used to. The reality is, we’re not children anymore, and the industry has advanced significantly, deterring us from sticking with a game that holds no promise for the future.

On 02/10/2023 at 11:03, Fritzis said:

Você pode escolher entre estas 3 opções:

- Eles ouvirão a comunidade e implementarão as mudanças que a comunidade deseja. 🤢

- Eles implementarão mais skins para que as pessoas comprem RP para ficarem bonitas no jogo. ❤️

- Eles não farão absolutamente nada. ❤️

I think the third option 😕

image.png.812a4ae684fe2ec8c94b73fc5b61bbc1.png
On 10/2/2023 at 5:03 PM, Fritzis said:

They chose the 2nd option, guys:

image.png.53b24cec4e2ce074445928552bd96409.png

• Haha 1